9 || A foolish secret

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

Myungjun and you still at your apartment just hanging out while making the lyrics of the melody you made, he's helping more than you expected which makes you feel even more motivated and excited for creating more music.

-This is going really good – Myungjun said pleased while putting the pencil down.

-Yup and it's all thanks to you – You said happily while reloading your back against him.

-Both of us are doing a great job, and you created the melody miss – Myungjun smiled while embracing you from behind.

-Hmm, I'll take a little bit of the credit – You joked.

-Okay, I'll take that then – Myungjun chuckled, he placed his chin on top your shoulder and then he just sighed. He started to hold you tighter against him as you kept on writing down more verses into the music sheet. –Y/N – Myungjun called out your name.

-Yes – You said while writing.

-I know it's too soon to ask but I want to know – Myungjun said before he sighed.

-Hey, what's wrong? – You asked while looking at him.

-I just want to know if you want this to be public or not – Myungjun said with a nervous laugh.

-What do you want? – You asked while caressing his head.

-I want to go slow – He admitted.

-So let's go slow, don't feel pressured about anything – You said calmly with a settle smile.

-I'm not pressured, I just want you to feel happy with me – Myungjun smiled.

-*Chuckle* we'll be – You said while playing with his hair when suddenly his phone buzzed. –You have to go? – You asked while looking at MJ grabbing his phone and looking at the screen.

-Yeah – He sighed. –I'll call you later, okay? – Myungjun said before he kissed your cheek.

-Alright, take care – You said while hugging him tight.

-Are you sure you'll be alright? – Myungjun asked while looking at you with a settle smile.

-Yeah, yeah I'll be busy with the song – You said while nodding.

-Okay, call me if you need me – Myungjun said while taking his phone.

-I will – You smiled.

-Love you baby – Myungjun said while walking towards the entrance door.

-Love you too – You said before he got out your place.

You feel pretty cool and just happy about everything, it's too good to be true so you are concerned about the whole "relationship" you are building up with Myungjun, both of you want to go slow which is actually really good but you still worried that you might mess up something up.