Candles and conundrum p2

Michelle POV
The presents were amazing. I would treasure each and everyone for a lifetime. For the first time in my life, I felt wanted, needed even. However, nothing could prepare me for what would follow as I see Tony Stark walk in. He hands me a box, it is not wrapped nor is it in a bag just a large cardboard box.

"Happy Birthday Kid," he says, taking a seat next to Pepper.

Everyone watches me as I lift open the lid and place on the ground beside me. I look inside the dark box with eyes of wonder and just see a blurred mix of black and a strong familiar red. It is a piece of material which I pull out carefully in an attempt not to rip or break it. I hold it up and suddenly I know exactly what it is.

A suit. A suit, consisting of mostly a vermillion red with porcelain streaks running through it. It felt sleek and fresh as I stared at the Spider Logo identical to Peters made out of rose gold metal that sat on my chair. The feet and wrists were a bright blue shade and Tony promised it would be skin tight. The hood could be activated with a single push of a button behind the neck and it came with my version of Karen and eyes that moved in conjunction with mine. I couldn't believe I actually had a suit. I was practically an Avenger at this point.

"And..." Tony tells me "the legs have a stabilising feature meaning when you're wearing it. You can walk perfectly fine without feeling the restraints of the heart attack. Obviously, in less than a few weeks you will be able to walk without crutches anyway. It's just that little bit of extra support when you need it most"

"I don't know what to say" I gasp "This is amazing"

"Why don't you go try it on?" Pepper suggests and that I do.

It feels soft and comfortable yet the most badass thing ever. I step out and hear gasps like mine echo around the room. I feel incredible in it.

"But no crime fighting until I say, and only with Peter for the first 3 months or so" Tony demands. "But you look great by the way"

Peter POV
She looked stunning in that suit, or maybe it was just her radiant smile that came along with it- either way my hands were now sweating profusely as I started to get flash backs to when I actually crushed on her like this. Now, I wanted her with me always but I didn't feel nervous around her. The suit looked amazing on her that it was sparking those same feelings.

I am just absorbing her ecstasy when I see her go to pull her hood up, it is triggered by a button on her neck. I am racking my brain from where I know that from when my phone buzzes. I lift it out my pocket to see it going crazy with black and orange lines dancing across the screen.

"I've got to go" I run awkwardly into my room starring at my phone going crazy. And then it rang loudly. My hand was shaking with fear as I clicked accept with one quivering fingertip.

"I will be back, I will be back" a harsh raspy voice whispers.

At this point, I could feel my breathing waver and the sweat beads form on my forehead. Was this him? Or was it going to be a 6 year old playing a prank.

"Peter what are you doing in there?" MJ cries from the other room.

"Uh nothing, just a call from Aunt May, be out in a sec" I shout back.

I go to call Ned and ask him for his computer as I don't have mine and he has the tools I need in order to break down the code and find out the information I need to understand this guy. But Ned doesn't pick up, I call and I call a million more times but he doesn't respond much to my dismay.

So, I go back out there.