Chapter 3: An Unlikely Ally

Red lights glowed through the edge of the door to the boy's toilets. Awesome stood at the door. "Well... This is happening. Boy's room, huh?" She slowly opened the door, peeking in. "No one, good." She stepped inside, feeling like a rebel living the thug life. All the doors of the stalls are opened and empty, except for one. The last stall on the left. She approached the stall. "Randy?" No response. Could he be...? She pushed the stall door open. Yup. He didn't even lock the door... Jesus...

...

He was shloomped in the Nomicon. (A/N: You thought he was taking a p*ss or sh*t, weren't you!? XD) The Nomicon laid in Randy's hands, glowing and buzzing. Awesome fangirled, "OMG. The NinjaNomicon! Wait, no. I should wait for Randy's premiss-" She reached out to the Nomicon, but it suddenly opened itself and shloomped her in, making her body fall limp on top of Randy.

She was falling through elegant Japanese artworks of clouds. The 9 symbol lined the sky. "Holy sh*t!" Her eyes dilated when she saw the ground approaching fast. "Sh*t, sh*t, SH*T!" She tried to turn her body so she'd land feet first, and then roll forwards like those parkour animations you see in video games. Even without training, she successfully rolled forward and stopped with the superhero landing pose.

"Oh my GOD! That was BAD*SS!" She shouted to herself.

A gasp came from behind. She turned around to find Randy. "Randy! Hey! Big fan! I watched ALL the episodes of your- oh wait, that's right. You don't know about that," She trailed off.

"Hold the cheese! Howard's badge, girl from earlier, teenager, knows my name! It's the Sorceress!" He yelled in panic.

"T-teenager!!? I'll have you know I am technically a young adult!" Awesome sassed. "And also, I'm not the Sorceress! I mean, I'm not putting any love spell on you. Not that I'd want to, hehe..." She giggled to herself.

"I'm not falling for your tricks this time!" He yanked on the ninja mask. There was a red glow as ribbons of cloth wrapped itself around Randy's limps. Awesome flinched at the blinding glow.

"Ninja Kick!"

Upon hearing that, she immediately dodged to the left. Whoosh! That sent shivers down her spine. "Woah! That could have been my face! Anything but my face! It's not that pretty... But still!" The Ninja landed behind her. Now he took out his sword.

"Your face isn't the only thing you're gonna worry about! Ninja Leaping Slice!" He jumped up, a lens flare reflected off his sword.

CLINK! There was a clash of metal.

"What the juice!?" The Ninja was dumbstruck, locked in the clash of three swords. More specifically, two daggers versus one broadsword. He was pushed back a few feet with a thrust.

"I told you..." The dual dagger wielder snapped. "I'm not the Sorceress!" It was Awesome! (A/N: Both noun and adjective! *Ba dum tsk*)

"How did you!?"

"Anything's possible in the Nomicon." She smirked. A mirror appeared beside her, allowing her to examine her own ninja suit design. Her hair was tied into a low ponytail with a purple ribbon and she was wearing a black ninja suit with purple accents, somewhat similar to the Ninja's.

 Her hair was tied into a low ponytail with a purple ribbon and she was wearing a black ninja suit with purple accents, somewhat similar to the Ninja's