Chapter 6: Bitter Union

"Who's Danny Phantom and the American Dragon?" Ninja asked.

"Are they like, Ninjas too?" Howard added.

"Nope. But they are heroes like you, Ninja. About the same ages too. You boys have a lot in common! Danny Phantom is actually Danny Fenton! He's half human, half ghost, and the protector of Amity Park. The American Dragon, AKA Jake Long, is the official protector of America! But he's just starting out with New York City." Awesome explained.

"Holy cheese! A ghost and a dragon!? That's so honking BRUCE!" Ninja cheered.

"Half a ghost, actually." Howard corrected.

"But still way brucer than a ninja!"

"Come on, don't be so modest. Ninjas are cool in their own way! I'll even let you in on a little secret. You're my favorite out of the three of you." The Outsider winked.

"Is it because he has purple hair? Over." Joe asked with a sarcastic tone.

"One of the reasons." She replied with a grin.

"But ghosts and dragons can fly." Howard blurted behind her.

"Howard..." She facepalmed.

Ninja smirked, "Flying's bruce. But they can't do Ninja spells like this-" He was interrupted by the buzzing of Nomicon. He took it out of his suit, "Alright, I'll show you IN the Nomicon!" He took off his mask, reverting back.

"Cool, but you go ahead first, I'll return these ecto-guns," Awesome picked up the guns. With a nod from Randy, he shloomped into the Nomicon.

"Care to do the honors, Joe?" She spoke.

"Like anyone else could do it. Over."

After that, a portal opened in the wall. Awesome peered through the portal. No one was there in the basement again. "Hm, nobody's home again. Must be tracking down Dan. Guess he's our next target." She went through the portal and put the gun back where she found them. She took a quick glance around. The lab looked... different? The place was a bit messy. The ghost portal doors were left open but it was not switched on. "That's weird? Has it always been that big? It's been a while since I last watched Danny Phantom." Awesome looked around again and noticed the stairs going up wasn't there. "Wait a minute..." She muttered.

"Hey, Kick! What's taking so long?" Howard shouted from the portal. "Hurry up so we can get out of here and get something to eat! I'm starving!"

"Of course you are." She began walking to the portal, realizing where she was. "Joe, you opened a portal to Vlad's basement instead of the Fenton's, you sausage!" She spoke into her walkie and shook her head.

"Who? I'm sorry, I haven't watched this ever since I was a kid. I just typed in 'Ghost Lab' in the destination and used the first suggestion that popped up. Over."

"You know! Vlad Masters, Vlad Plasmius! The nastiest villain in the show?"

"I appreciate the compliment." A man's voice came from behind Awesome. Before she could react, an arm wrapped around her neck tightly, making her drop the walkie-talkie. Another hand appeared at the corner of her eye. It was glowing with pink ectoplasmic energy. She knew then who it belonged to. Vlad Plasmius.

"So... which one of you is the goody-two-shoes Ninja? Or perhaps the Dragon?" His voice sounded raspy and dry like he was thirsting for revenge. Well, he did f*ck himself over by revealing his true identity to the whole ghost dimension. And he blames Danny for it. As the scene unfolded, Howard could only watch in horror. Sh*t! Randy's still sloomped in the Nomicon! This is not good... Awesome's mind raced.