Chapter 19: In The Nomicon

Heck, Awesome, and Amanda landed on the paper textured ground. Before them was the Sorceress, still possessing the two sets of power balls and the Tengu Stone. She fired stank in every direction, trying to break out of the book. She was stopped by Finja delivering a kick to her side. She immediately fired a huge blast of stank back at him. He hadn't even been able to even land on the ground to dodge. He braced.

*BOOM*

The stank hit. But not Finja. Instead, it hit a giant skull. A dinosaur-looking skull. But to the Outsiders, they know very well that's not just any skull. The smoke faded, revealing... A Gaster Blaster! A familiar music, Megalovania played.

"You know, it's a beautiful day today. The birds are singing. The flowers are blooming." Awesome's voice came from behind the Sorceress. She turned around to face her and the others. "On days like this, evil forces like you..." There were three flashes of black and white. "should be burning in HELL." Awesome's clothing had turned into a blue hoodie with gray fuzzy hood lines, a white T-shirt underneath, a pair of black shorts with white stripes going down on each side, and a pair of light pink slippers. Her left eye color also changed from purple to glowing light blue. Beside her, Heck also had a costume change. He wore a yellow-brown jumpsuit with a long, white cape, a yellow-brown, circular belt buckle with black belt straps over the jumpsuit, and a pair of red rubber gloves and boots. (A/N: Where ma Undertale and One Punch Man squad at? XD)

The Sorceress glared at them as she charged up four balls of gigantic red stank from all of her power balls in the air around her. She shot the four gigantic stank blasts at them. Awesome lifted her right hand out of her hoodie pocket and snapped her fingers. Four Gaster Blasters appeared in the air beside her. They charged up blue energy and shot back. The red and blue collided for a second and dispersed. The foe was taken aback by this, as that was her full strength attack. In her trance, she heard the wind shifting above her. She summoned a red shield above her.

*SMASH*

There was the sound of glass shattering. Heck had landed with a superhero landing and his right fist on the giantly dented ground, a cloud of green and pink stank dispersing around him. His cape gently flowed down behind him as he straightened with a smirk.

The stank swirled a distance away and materialized into the Sorceress, shocked and confused. One of the power balls on her necklace was empty. It cracked loudly and shattered into a million pieces. This made everyone widen their eyes while the Outsiders glanced at each other.

"One down, seventeen more to go," Heck announced as they both faced the Sorceress with smirks.

"H-How!?" She backed up, eyes wide.

"Anything's possible in the Nomicon," Awesome teleported beside Heck as he balled his fists. She conjured up two Gaster Blasters beside each of her sides, making her left eye glow with a light blue flame. The skulls charged up energy inside their jaws.

 The skulls charged up energy inside their jaws