Chapter 16: Tying The Knot

"Good work today, Man Gong!" Mac Antfee walked out of a company building with his partner, both carrying boxes of props. "We really brought out their You'plosion didn't we?"

*In the building*

The employees and managers were pumped and raving after hearing his motivational speech.

*Back to the characters*

Man Gong nodded happily in agreement. Suddenly, claw fell and grabbed the motivational speaker and pulled him back up to the sky. Man Gong looked up into the sky and dropped his box in shock. Mac Antfee was taken into a McFist aircraft. Man Gong waved his arms wildly at the aircraft in hopes of them giving his friend back. But instead, the claw grabbed him and bought him aboard too.

"Not so much of a warm welcome," Randy crossed his arms and gave McFist a look.

"Hey, my airship, my rules," He talked back.

The middle of the floor of the cabin opened up. Mac Antfee and Man Gong were brought in in a pile by an elevating platform. "Hannibal?" Mac Antfee mumbled as Man Gong got off him.

"Hello... Mac..." McFist glared at him. Unexpectedly, he was tackled with a hug from the former Ninja.

"Hannibal McFist! Oh, man! I haven't seen you since the last time you still had your arm!" He pulled away from the hug and put his hands on his friend's shoulders.

"Exactly!!" McFist shouted and slapped his arms away. "You're the reason I lost my arm, you shoob!"

"What? I am?" He gasped.

"He doesn't remember?" Viceroy whispered to the teens.

"Yeah, he went totally nuts when he was the Ninja," Howard whispered back.

"But he's a permanent nice wad now. We mind wiped him." Randy added.

"Well, that explains the crazy attitude back in high school."

Mac Antfee quickly apologized to his former best friend, "I'm so sorry, Hannibal! Whatever I did, I sincerely apologize. I was told I was an 'explosive' person back in the day. But I'm better now! I just wish I'd remembered and apologized sooner..." He was genuine about the apology. The Outsider, Awesome, who's watching could tell. His genuineness caught Mcfist off guard.

"Eeeeeeeh..." He let out an inaudible low grumble. Then he glanced at the others at the side. Randy nodded and gave him a thumbs up. Finally, he let out a defeated sigh, "Fine..." He crossed his arm and pouted.

"Thank you so much, Hannibal!" Mac Antfee wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "Let's start over!"

"What?" McFist mumbled, not excited by the idea.

"We'll be best bros again! You and me!"

"Woah, woah, woah! I already have a BRO, thank you very much." McFist brushed him off.

"Yeah, that's me! Hmpf!" Viceroy joined in.

"That's ok! We can all be bros!" Mac Antfee suggested with a smile. Man Gong nodded as well.

"You can't have four bros! That's not how it works!" McFist argued.

Randy smiled and turned towards his best friend and the three girls. "Looks like my work here is done!" He dusted his hands, ignoring the arguing adults behind him.

"I still have a hard time believing. You're the Ninja? If someone would have told me that before all this, I would have thought they're total shoobs!" Debbie commented.

"I don't think it's that far fetched. Randy has always reminded me of the Ninja. And vice versa!" Theresa blushed a little. Randy blushed too.

"Oh, just kiss already!" Howard blurted with arms crossed.