Chapter 5: The Battle of Norrisville High

The sky was filled with stank. The emergency alarm was on once again because a dangerous enemy was on the premises. Everyone was evacuated except the Norrisville Ninja who was battling the foe. Awesome made sure Debbie was evacuated with the others and snuck back to the battlefield with a portal. Some parts of the school buildings were already destroyed. She hid behind some debris, observing the fight. Ninja and Sorceress traded blows. "Now this looks like a boss fight."

"Oh hey, it's you!" Howard stood behind another pile of debris. "You gotta help Ninja! What's the plan?"

"How the hell are you so conveniently stood there!?"

"Cartoon logic, Awesome. Over." Joe said through the walkie.

The Sorceress released a fury of stank attacks at Ninja. He blocked them all with his sword, getting pushed back with each attack. Then, she charged up her stank and shot it at him. This time, blocking wasn't enough. Ninja was sent flying back a few feet, his sword landed far from him. He tried to get up but was visibly in pain. The Sorceress conjured up a sword, approaching him. "For 800 years, you've kept my love away from me... Now you've vanquished him forever! YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR THAT!" She lifted her sword up high.

"Hey, Sorcer-*ss!" Awesome shouted. The Sorceress turned her attention towards the Outsider and Howard. "Eat ectoplasm, biiiiiich!" She slurred the swear word. With that, they fired their newly acquired ghost hunting guns at her. Two ectoplasmic rays struck her and sent her flying away. "Nice shot, Howard!" Awesome complimented him for being useful for once.

"Video games." He bragged.

"Sorceress! Too powerful!" Ninja said as they helped him up. "Woah. Where the cheese did you get that?" He pointed at the guns when he saw them.

"Another dimension, thanks to 'the guy in the chair'."

"That's me. Over." Joe bragged through the walkie.

"You ok?" Awesome asked Ninja as he stood up.

"Yeah. But how am I gonna beat the Sorceress!? I barely beat the Sorcerer!"

"Dammit, if only I have a ninja mask or any other powers! Then I could help! But there's only one mask in existence? Ugh, I guess we have to do this the old-fashioned way..." She mumbled and sighed. "When you beat the Sorcerer, you united his human form with his evil form. But I have no idea where the Sorceress's human form is!" She stated.

"Maybe the Nomicon knows!" He took out the book from his ninja suit.

"Look out!" Howard screamed while pointing at the incoming Sorceress who's wielding a sword. The Outsider and Howard started firing their guns at her. She dodged and blocked the rays, approaching them fast. Meanwhile, Ninja threw the book at their feet and used his scarf to retrieve his sword just in time to block the enemy's sword from slicing them. "Ninja Rage!" Ninja's suit inverted colors and set ablaze. The blade of his sword also set on fire. Then they started trading blows again. "The Nomicon! We'll keep her busy!" Ninja said before another clash of swords.

"We!?" Howard shouted.

"Yeah, we! You're just gonna leave me hanging!?"

"Alright, fine! But you're paying the next time we go to Greg's Game Hole!" Howard started blasting the enemy with his ecto-gun.

Awesome grabbed the book, ran into the school and shloomped in the Nomicon. She landed beside the waterfall again. "Nomicon, do you know where the Sorceress's human form is!?" The Nomicon only showed her a scroll of how Finja banished the evil entity to The Land of Shadows.

"Ok? That doesn't answer the question! I already knew that! And here I thought I'd be the first to have a sneak peek of season 3. If there is gonna be one." She paced back and forth, thinking out loud. "Land of Shadows? Her human form can't be there. Both forms cannot exist in the same dimension. I know there are eight other dimensions, but they never even mentioned the names..."