Chapter 21: The End

In the world of the Secret Trio, it was evening time, and peace was once again restored to the three dimensions. In the Ninja Dimension, Randy, Howard, Theresa, and Debbie were in Plop Plop's secret guardian chamber in the sewers. It is a chamber with a pedestal of a pair of swans in the middle. The statue stood on a round stone platform, surrounded by a huge zen sand garden. Four bridges connected to the island from four directions. The girls were standing on the front bridge, looking over the edge at the zen garden below. At the same moment, Randy was approaching the swan pedestal with the Tengu Stone in hand. He stopped before it with a raised eyebrow, staring at the two pointed beaks of the swans. He reached the stone up to put in on the two points, but crouched down and put it on the ground instead. He got up with a proud grin and his hands on his hips.

"What are we gonna do with this?" Howard stood near the doorway, holding up the two broken halves of the Ryujin Stone.

Suddenly a dragon spirit flew into the room, scaring the unsuspecting teen. It circled the air in the room before flying into the stone in his hands, fusing the halves back together. The room quieted down, but Howard was still shaken.

"That's it! I am done!" He threw the Ryujin Stone away. Fortunately, Randy caught it and put it down next to the Tengu Stone.

"And that's that! Phew!" Randy wiped the fake sweat from his forehead before the gang started walking out of the chamber.

"So, with the Sorceress gone, there won't be any stank attacks, right?" Debbie asked.

"And McFist is friends with the Ninja. No robot attacks too." Theresa added.

"What's next for the Ninja?" Debbie's journalist's voice came on.

"I'm sure something will come up!" Randy shrugged.

"Hopefully not when the school is still being fixed. Cause' I do not want to be caught up in Ninja business while we're skipping school!" Howard commented.

"School Destroyed Break!" Randy cheered outside the doorway.

"School Destroyed Break!" The others cheered after. Then, Randy swung the wooden double doors closed behind them.

~~~

In the Ghost Dimension, there was peaceful silence among the street lamp lit streets. The people of Amity Park slowly came out of hiding from their homes, alleyways and behind covers. The peaceful silence was soon broken by the Fenton Family Assault Vehicle zooming in. Danny, in ghost form, followed in the air. The Fentons, Valerie, Sam, and Tucker peeked out the window with smiles and waves. Then a four-way megaphone sprouted from the top of the RV.

"Citizens of Amity Park! The ghost villain, Vlad Plasmius, has been banished back to space!" Jazz's voice announced.

At that, the people cheered and rejoiced loudly. "Danny! Danny! Danny! Danny!" They started chanting.

"No no! I'm not the one who banished him!" He clarified, making the crowd stop with indistinct whispers. "We had help from some very special heroes. But the one we owe for banishing Vlad... is Awesome Kick," Danny added. The crowd whispered the name between themselves in confusion, scratching their heads. But Danny continued, "She was just an ordinary girl with no powers. But she wanted to do good. She taught me that, what makes a hero, is a good heart. So that means, I'm not the only hero here! You can all be heroes!" He humored the crowd, letting them start cheering again.

"Niiiice, little brother!" Jazz smirked at him in the driver's seat.

"When you're worshipped like me, you'd learn a few people tricks," Danny smirked back.

"Worshipped? Ego much?" It was Sam's turn to smirk. Danny blushed and chuckled nervously. Then they proceeded to make their exit. The crowds cheered them on wherever they went.