Chapter 13: Debbie Meddle Again

Randy, Howard, and Awesome appeared in Randy's room with a cloud of red smoke.

"That old guy was right! I am fond of that potion!" Randy cheered. "It's the smoke bomb, but without the smell!" He took a deep breath through his nose.

"Thank cheese!" Howard threw himself on Randy's bed. "I can't wait to chill, all, day, long-"

Bang, bang, bang! Someone was banging on the bedroom door. "Howard! Sandy! If you shoobs don't get out of there right now, I'm gonna miss the chance to announce the big scoop!" Heidi's voice shouted through the door.

"Yeah, yeah! Coming!" Howard scowled and got off the bed.

"What about the Ryujin Stone? Where are you gonna hide it?" Awesome whispered.

"Under the school, where else?" Randy shrugged.

"Shouldn't you hide it somewhere else? If someone breaks into that chasm, they get access to the Tengu Stone, the Sorcerer's and the Sorceress's power balls, AND the Ryujin Stone."

More banging came from the door. "Will you shoobs hurry up!?"

"Alright, fine. I guess there aren't a lot of places to hide these stuff. Meet you guys at school." Awesome went ghost and turned invisible, just in time before Heidi swung opened the door.

"Come on! I'm gonna be late!" She complained. With a shrug from Randy and a sigh from Howard, the boys did as they were told and went to school in Heidi's car.

*time skip*

Heidi, Randy, and Howard arrived at NHS in her car. She hastily got off her car with a laptop and locked it. She rushed into the school, leaving the boys to walk in alone.

"Wonder what's the big scoop's about?" Awesome appeared beside the boys and detransformed.

"Probably something like 'The Ninja! Exposed!'" Randy suggested dramatically. The three stared at each other in silence. Then burst into laughter.

"The day that happens is the day Howard gets a girlfriend!" Awesome joked. The boys laughed. But then Howard stopped, "Wait a minute, what?"

"What's up, peeps! It's Heidi AND Debbie at school! Here to deliver the scoop that you've all been waiting for!" Heidi's upbeat voice on the mic and some music came from inside the school lobby.

"Aw shoob! They're doing it in the lobby!? How am I gonna hide this while everyone's in there!" Randy lifted his jacket, showing the Ryujin Stone.

Curious, Awesome went ahead and peeked in the main entrance. "Uh... That might be the least of your problems, Randy..." She commented on what she saw. The boys peeked in as well and were shocked. The WHOLE school was there. And there was a projector showing the words, 'The Ninja! Exposed!'.

"PTTFFFF!" Joe's laughter came from the walkie.

"What the HHUUUUUHHHH!!?" Randy exclaimed.

"Welp, looks like Howard's getting a girlfriend today." Awesome joked.

"No way! Girls are shoobs! No offense." Howard retorted.

"I gotta get out of here!" Randy started to run away but Awesome grabbed him by his hood.

"Hold up, Randy. I don't think they know it's you. Yet." She pointed to the show in the lobby.

Debbie stepped up to the mic stand with speech cards in her hands. The cameras panned towards her. The crowd whispered between themselves at the sight of Debbie, making her let out a sigh of frustration, "For the last time, my last scoop didn't happen! If it did! I would have remembered it!" The crowd whispered even louder.