CHAPTER 1

Thanks you all.Its my six fanfiction.I hope you like it and support me until the end of this fansfiction.For better story you can pm me your opinion about this fans fiction.Thanks again..Love you forever from UMAI PEACE.

#If you done read, dont forget to vote and comment for better story..

Note from Author :
*Im not really great in english
*English is my third languages not main language
*Sorry for many grammatical error in this story
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

Chapter 1: I Hate Nerd Girl

In the corner of a private school that famous for rich students in Seoul.

"Haha..that's who's gotta bother me, he will get like this boy" .Evil laugh from Dylan.

"Forgive us. We promise  to not do it anymore" said the poor student.

"I doesnt want to see you anymore." "Quickly get lost " Dylan continued, kicking at one of the students he beat.

"Thank you" they stood as they wiped the blood flowing at his mouth and then went away leaving Dylan and his gang.

Dylan or Dylan Wang is leader of F4 who rule the school with their brains, handsome and richest family background. Whoever opposes his speech will be hit by a big catastrophe. However, many women are attracted to him because he has a handsome looking and also comes from a high-ranking family. His sister has several subsidiaries around the world while his mother was a surgeon in the United Kingdom. He had a brother and a younger brother. He was a famous Korean singer known as Lay from the EXO group while his sister was studying in Australia.

In the MingDe class.

"Ok students, we have new student today." said Miss Xianxi from California.

Enroll a female student who is thick-eyed, squinted, twisting hair and carrying 3 thick books.

#imagine that shenyue so ugly in this photo..

"wohhh miss, she totally nerd student" Dylan said.

Dylan's words were greeted with laughter of studen in their class.

'haha..what a new victim ..' said  Dylan. He smile happily because he has new target to play.

He sends a signal to Caesar next to him.Caesar is his best friend and he also his right person in all things, especially in his group affairs.

"Just shut up Dylan.Shen Yue, introduce yourself" miss Xianxi again.

"hmmm, my name is Shen Yue.You also can call me YueYue. Im from Taiwan.My father have job transfer at here.I can speak four languages.Japanese, English, Korean and Mandarin.Nice to meet you all.I hope we can be friends" Shen Yue introduces hemself in front of the class.

"wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" bad response from her class.

"ok miss Shen Yue.You can sit near to Dylan" continued Miss Xianxi.

"why me ??" ask Dylan.

"Because we did not have any desk accept beside your desk." Miss Xianxi stared at Dylan's  face with death glare.

Shen Yue went to her desk and put her book on the table. When she wanted to put her back on the bench she fell into the floor.She look at the  man who pulled his seat. She looked at Dylan sitting next to him with mixed feelings. There was sadness and angry. But more to sad than angry.

"I will ruined your life" the first warnings issued by Dylam when Miss Xianxi's class runs out while stamping the table with his hands on Shen Yue's table. It make Shen Yue startled. All her books are scattered on the floor of crime Dylan's act. After doing that troublesome, Dylan and his friends get out from the classroom with a loud laugh.

 After doing that troublesome, Dylan and his friends get out from the classroom with a loud laugh

#Dylan Wang

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------

You know what will happen next? Look forward to the next chapter on  Just Love Bet..