CHAPTER 8

Hey guys...sorry im know im not good in english and this story have many grammatical error..Sorry again for readers who read this fanfiction...

CHAPTER 8

Since yesterday she saw Dylan like someone else. Only that for her or just her fantasy only. She will investigated deep, it's  her determination.

In front of YueYue's house

"Where is Dylan. This is second time he late. If he late another 10 minute, i'm done" Dare of Shen Yue

It's been half an hour she's waiting for Dylan in her home page. But the shadow of Dylam does not make it too. When she almost despair/give up and wanted to step away, a luxury car stopped right in front of her. She know who is the owner of that luxury car and without word, she in and meet with Dylan smile. The silence of the day is filling the time of their journey.

"Sorry baby. The road is very crowded " Dylan said that from his silence.

"It's OK. Where is it? I mean where we are going" Asked Yue Yue with a face that started warm and reddish as a result of it(Dylan look her face and smile).

"Date.But in hubby house because hubby's gege already cook for us." Reply Dylan while continuing his drive.

Arriving them at Dylan's house.

"Wahh ... the house so big" Excited ShenYue. Dylan just small laughing see ShenYue's behavior like never seeing  big house before.

"Ge...." call Dylan.

A man with white skin colour and have charming smile but a little bit shorter than Dylan appears behind the kitchen door. Not to forget, he also look like Luhan from EXO. But now he not in EXO, just solo artist.

"Ge, this is YueYue and baby this is my gege"
Dylan introduce his gege to ShenYue.

"Luhan-YueYue" They shaking hand.

"Ops.WAIT, wait a minute.Hubby gege is Luhan?Luuuuuhaaannnnn??" Ask YueYue with excited and her voice already at high pitching.

"Yeah, thats me" reply Luhan

"Ok let's eat now. Didi already hungry. It's take so long time to gege cooked for me. Busy with job right, and no time to spent with his younger brother anymore."
Reply Dylan with slow voice.

Yeah,Luhan and he already know that they have another job to do. They can't do anything to change about that. So, for this little time, let's they spent time together happily.

"Hmm.My didi sulking. Look YueYue,he already this ugly plus he sulking now. More more ugly now. Better you with me than with my Didi. He so childish you know"
Luhan reply with laugh

"Ge!"
Shout Dylan

"Ok..ok...Enough. Let's eat now"
Say Luhan and walk to the dining table. Dylan and ShenYue after that follow behind him to same destination.

"Wow ... All this food, cooked by Luhan ge?" Asked Dylan excitedly seeing the food  in front of him.

"Yes, this food cooked by me.No one help. Let's eat it before  It's cold. When the food cold, that not good" Luhan's answer with his smile.

They eat with happy while exchanging opinion. She look Dylan eyes shining when he talk with his brother. He look like finding something very valuable. The eye is dim and keep a thousand history change happily quickly. After eating, Dylan and ShenYue sit in the living room as YueYue stares on a good thing to see. Her eyes finally notice something that interest in her. She walk and take that things.