CHAPTER 26

flashback

"Kuanlin...."
Call YueYue to her younger brother

"Hmm why jiejie?"
Ask Kuanlin weird

"Can you buy me something sweet. I'm craving sweet food"
Reply YueYue with sweet smile

"Amything for you, my beautiful jiejie. But what you want to eat?"
Ask Kuanlin again

"Anything"
Reply YueYue

"Like what jiejie? This festival so big. So many sweet things that sell in this event"
Ask Kuanlin with smile

He already imagine that he will take round with his family members. He feel so happy and want to jump happily. Lets other think he crazy, he just ignore it.

"Just buy me some ice cream, can you?"
Ask YueYue again while his hand hold Kuanlin hand sweetly.

"I can buy anything for you but can we wait ge back first? Didi already promise to Yutian ge to not left you alone. If he see you alone, i will die in ge hands. Didi still young and doesn't want die."
Reply Kuanlin

YueYue mask her facial with sour face. She pretend to sad when Kuanlin said like that.

Not that he did not want to buy her ice cream. But he not letting his jiejie alone  in this dangerous place
after that incident infront of festival happen. And many pairs of eyes already locked to YueYue especially to boys and anti fans. He afraid when he left YueYue alone, the antifans will hurt his jiejie. So  before anything happen, prevent first.

"Ermmmm....Kuanlin love jiejie right. I will take care myself. Don't worry okay. I think about 2 or 3 years i don't eat ice cream. Your sister really craving ice cream now. Can????"
Plead YueYue again

"But jiejie...I already promise to Yutian ge. I cant broke that promise"
Said Kuanlin again

"Jiejie promise i will not tell Yutian. Can can can"
ShenYue persuasion

"Okay i surrender. I will buy your ice cream. But promise me, that jiejie not move even inch from this place. Just seat here. If anything happen, call me faster."
Said Kuanlin before he stand from the chair he sit just now.

"I'm promise"
They do pinky promise before Kuanlin go and gone in the the ocean of humans.

Ten minutes go like that

Kuanlin back with two ice cream in the both of his hand. In the right hand has chocolate flavour and in the left hand has strawberry flavour.

 In the right hand has chocolate flavour and in the left hand has strawberry flavour