CHAPTER 17

chapter 17

at school

"good morning,baby.How are you?"
Ask Dylan happy.

Two weeks ago Dylan was allowed to return after the injury he experienced to heal and his relationship with YueYue began to grow close from day to day. His feelings would not be able to be contained again. His love only to YueYue alone and not for anybody else. Her name already full in his heart. So, any girl name can't get in anymore.

"nothing,hubby.Just look at the sky.Beautiful right?"
Reply YueYue with big smile

"beautiful like you"
Said Dylan while hug YueYue from behind

"hubby,may i ask you something?"
Suddenly YueYue ask Dylan

"ok..about what baby.Dont make me scared.I dont leave you forever"
Reply Dylan with frighten face

"its nothing,hubby.Just...you love me?"
Ask YueYue with no emotion in her face

"of course i love you baby.I will die if you leave me alone"
Reply Dylan while tighten his hug on YueYue body and put his face in the YueYue's right shoulder .

Without her realized, Dylan already shed his tears in her shoulder. She never look Dylan so weak before, but not now he look like vase who easy to broken, so fragile. YueYue can't see Dylan like this. She want old Dylan who are happy, violent and love to tease as before, unlike now.

"hubby,forgive me please."
persuasion YueYue while look Dylan swollen face, effect of cry.

"dont say like that again.Dont leave me again..Please.."
pleading Dylan to YueYue

"ok,im promise.I will never leave you.Love you hubby"
YueYue kiss Dylan head gently

"love you too baby"
Dylan hug YueYue so tight. He doesn't want to lost YueYue again. Enough one times.He still feel it. It's so hurt like one thousand swords stab in his heart. Imagine if he lost it twice, he will die.

At Shen company

"why like this? Who behind all this??!!!"
Shout a man who in his 40 years old named Shen Rukai (i just made this name and i don't know if the person with this name exist in this world) to his right person in his company.

"I'm already investigate all this situation. And the result behind all this happen is because Mr. Wang company."
Reply his right hand.

"Mr. Wang?"
Ask Rukai

"Yes. Mr. Wang ZhenYu (another name that writer create and she doesn't know that somebody name like that. She just created because she like ZhenYu name). He make your company in China bankrupt(muflis)"
Reply him again

"what?!ok i want all data about mr Wang company.I will make sure his company bankrupt too"
That's oath made by Rukai

Rukai and ZhenYu are indeed enemies from childhood until now.
They will fight from small matter to big matter, from lame matter to serious matter. Like who will win first place in school to who can get hottest women to be their girlfriend.

At school

YueYue get one message from known number. When she open it, she can't hide her expression in her face. She so shock with that message.

In the message

"YueYue we have back to Taiwan now.Our company in China have bankrupt.Papa will explain detail later.See you at home later hunny"
-papa Rukai

"who send the massage?"
Ask Dylan

"my papa hubby"
Reply YueYue with slow beat/tone.

"anything wrong?"
Ask Dylan worried because YueYue change her happy face to shocked face after read that message she got from someone.

"nothing.Hubby,i need to go back.See you again hubby.Love you"
Said YueYue with sour face.
Maybe this is last time she meet Dylan. She hold her tears from fall infront of Dylan. If not, Dylan will more worried and she can't left Dylan like that. Finally, she force to put smile in her face and hug Dylan tight.

Dylan weird with YueYue behaviour. He feel something bad happen to YueYue but he ignore it when he look YueYue smile and hug him. He just hug back YueYue body gently.

The real problem will start from next chapter...

Prepare yourself , guys....

Thanks read this fanfiction...

See you again in next chapter, goodnite...

(23/10/18) - 687 words