CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7 : Date with him??really?

"I can't answer that question now. Baby will know one day" Reply Dylan

Dylan was very surprised by the questions raised by Shen Yue. He  could only answer that .The rest he only remains silent. He should follow the planned plan. His plan will not work if he drifted up the feeling.

"Hubby..Why this morning ... Ermmm .." Shen Yue's words are stuck.

"Nothing.just like hubby say. Hubby will makw you fall in love with Me." Dylan replies while bring his face near to Shen Yue's face.

"Why?" Asked Shen Yue to Dylan

Dylan just let the question passed by itself without answer it.

'Why? Because I will prove that the nerd girl I can handle'
Dylan said the words in her heart with a cynic/devil smile.

Without wating the time, Dylan pulls Shen Yue's hands and heads to his car and drove home. They reach at the house about 9pm.

"Bye Baby. See you tomorrow." Dylan said while kissing YueYue's cheeks.

Once again the face of Shen Yue changes from white to red because of shame.

"Bye Hubby" YueYue saw Dylan driving his car left her housing area. She still.can't believes in what happened today. It is like a dream.

'The first plan success. After this, what i have to do..hahaahahaha'
Dylan laughs loudly, ignore eyes that look him around it.

In Miss Tiffany class

"Hi baby" Dylan reprimanded YueYue with his charming smile without seeing the students around him.

"Hi" Reply ShenYue hesitate.

"Baby this evening wearing some beautiful dress. Hubby  want baby to go date with hubby."
Dylan with his sweet smile.

"Go Date? Bet-"
Once again YueYue word doesn't finish when Dylan lips already meet her lips.

"No More Questions Baby. I will take you this evening in your house." After Dylan said so, he fled his gaze outside the window trying to analyze himself.