Why Andy, why did you break my heart?(The date-final part)

(Rye's Pov)
"What?" I asked. "Me and Jack are together!!!"he shouted full of excitment in his voice. He was so happy. I realy was jelaous but i hid it. "I am so happy for you two. Congrats!"
"Thanks so much Rye!"i heard Jack saying at the phone."Ok i will leave you because maybe you want to celebrate the good thing."i said.
"Yeah thanks Rye bye and good luck." Brook said and hung up the phone. After hanging up the phone i just went to the bench and sat on it without saying a word to Andy. I know i shoudn't be angry at him but i don't know i couldn't control myself. "Hey baby, what happened?" he spoke up and with his voice he calm me down. "Thank you Andy..."i said with a big smile. "Umm for what?" He asked while he was blushing. "For that you are here."i said and leant on to kiss him but he pulled away. Why did he do that? He looked to the ground. What now he doesn't want me or what?
"Why did you do that? Am i not your baby?" I said in a jokingly way but he didn't smile."Hey what's wrong Andy?"

(Andy's Pov)
"Hey what's wrong Andy?" He asked me. I wanted to tell him about what Mikey did but i couldn't. He is his best friend i can't. "Nothing." I said and kept my sobs and my thoughts in me. I couldn't cry now this was our date.

(Rye's Pov) Sorry for changing the Pov so many times xd
I saw his eyes full with tears so i decided to do what i was going to. I stand up from the bench i kneeled in front of him and i started to speak while he was already crying.
"Andy...i know we have known each other for two days but you know a lot of things happened..."as i said this he smiled through tears. Even he was crying he was so gorgeous. "So i decided to ask you this i hope you will say yes...so...Andy...will you be my boyfriend?"i said it and he just was sitting there in silence. He didn't say anything he just started to cry harder and he ran away from me. My heart broke in so many pieces. I couldn't help and i cried so much on this bench. Why Andy, why did you break my heart? After a while i felt like i had no tears left to cry so i just decided to go home. I didn't know where Andy was and i didn't want to know where he was at the moment... When i got home i went to my room and i cried myself to sleep.

(Andy's Pov)
I didn't know what to do...i just ran. I left him there alone. I couldn't do it because i haven't told him about Mikey yet and i didn't want a relationship of lies. I wanted to say yes but i couldn't. I wanted to kiss him so bad but...i was scared of his reaction when he understand about this thing with Mikey...i couldn't handle loosing him because of Mikey...i had to tell him...i will but where was he...he didn't answer his phone..."I am so sorry Rye..." i said and i started to cry so hard...i was in the woods...i am scared of the dark so much. I sat down on the cold ground and i cried so much then suddenly some big arms hugged me. I thought it was Rye but when he spoke up i understand that was...Mikey. i tried to escape but he was hugging me so tight. "Let me go Mikey."i screamed as he put his hand on my mouth. "Now you will stand up and you won't shout because you know what happened the last time..."he whispered in my ear i was scared, tears started falling from my tears and he felt them. When i standed up he turned me to him and wiped my tears away. "Don't cry Andy." He said while he was smiling. He hugged me again. This time the hug was different it was warm. I felt so calm in his arms but then i thought about Rye and i pulled away from him. "Where is Rye?"i asked quietly through tears. "I don't know Andy but you can come home with me."he said while trying to hug me again. "No i will go to Annie's house." I said while wiping my tears. "As you wish princess...but can i drive you to her house?" He aksed me. "Well yeah i can't walk like this and..."something stopped me from talking that were Mikey's lips. He kissed me again, this time he bit my lip and i moaned while we were kissing. He put his hands on my waist and force me to come closer to him. I tried to get off him but he was holding me really tight. Then he entered his tounge in my mouth i didn't want to but i couldn't escape from his hug then he tried to get off my shirt and he did it. I was half naked in the woods. "You are so beautiful baby." He whispered then kissed my ear and my neck and then my mouth. "Somebody help me!" I screamed and then he slap me. I was shoked. "Don't you dare scream again baby, i don't want to hurt you again." He said and continued kissing and sucking my neck."He will probably leave marks."i thought while i was moaning and i was so scared when his hand started to go lower and lower. I was shivering. Then he touch my dick. "Oh hello."he said. It was disgusting. I couldn't let him do that so i tried to run but i couldn't because he caught me. "Ok i see you are not ready. But i don't want you to tell anyone about this. Understood Andy? He said firmly as i nodded i just wanted to go to Annie's house and hug her and to tell her about all of this shit with Mikey and Rye. Then i put my shirt on and we got into the car. When we arrived at Annie's house i knocked the door and i heard moaning. I was confused and i knocked again ut this time harder. Then i heard Annie's voice "I am coming. Just a minute." We waited like for 5 minutes then she opened the door. Aylin was in her house. I didn't know what to think so i just entered the house and sat on the couch. It brought me some memories as i smiled. I want you Rye.

Ok guys this is the end of the chapter i hope you'll like it, btw the first chapter "Introduction" of the second book which is "Only you" is already posted so go and check it i think you'll like it xx.