The second task

(Andy's Pov)
Annie walked with Aylin and Mikey to his car and they were talking about simething while i was staying on the couch and thinking about Rye. I felt tears forming in my eyes. Why did i do this to him? I am such a bitch.
"Tell me what happened Andy?" Annie interrupted my thoughs.
"He asked me to be his boyfriend and i said...No."i said in tears. Annie hugged me. "Why did you say no? You know you like him so much." She asked me while hugging me. "I can't tell you." "Why?" She got worried. "I just can't..." i said with sadness in my voice. "Please you know i can help you with everything and if i can't i will try my best to make you feel better."she said in a soft voice. I didn't know what else to do but cry and i didn't tell her. I couldn't. "I can't."i said and she nodded."Okay Andy, when you are ready you will tell me." She said and hug me tight.

After a week

(Still Andy's Pov)
I haven't seen Rye in week. I am worried about him i wanted to apologize to him but i couldn't because i had know idea where the fuck he is...
I have to perform so i went on the scena and i started singing. I sang one of my favourites song: Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran.

(Rye's Pov)
I haven't seen Andy for a week. But i was confused and angry at the same time. I didn't understand why the hell he would do that. But you know i didn't hate him or something like that i just was mad so i decided to go to the café and to figure out what was going on. When i entered the café i saw him on the stage. He was singing with close eyes and a little cute smile on his face.
🎵"Kiss me under the lights of a thousand stars..."🎵 he was singing so beautifully as awlays. When i saw him i forgot about my madness, my heart just was melting from the sound of his voice. It was perfect. When he finished the song he opened his eyes to see me. His cheeks went red and his dimples disappeared from his face as well as his gorgeous smile. I started walking slowly towards him but Annie stopped me. "Don't do this Rye. Please don't be angry at him, don't hurt him, he is just so confused and..." she said through tears but i interrupted her. "I won't hurt Andy...ever." i said calmly as she looked at me with a strange look. So i kept walking towards him. He was standing there watching me coming closer and closer to him. "Hey."he shivered. "H-Hey."
"How are you mate?"i asked him with a polite smile.
"I am fine. What about you?"he asked me while he was trying not to look at my eyes.
"I wanted to talk to you Andy, in private." I said as he looked at me shocked. "Umm o-okay." He said and i took his hand to force him to follow me. We went out of the café. Then i stopped but i wasn't letting his hand go. "So Andy, i wanted to talk to you about that night..." I started but i couldn't finished my sentence because i was interrupted by Andy's lips. Yeah he kissed me out of nowhere and i started to kissing back. Our kiss was pasionate, he bit my lips twice as i moaned but then he stopped and looked me in my eyes. "Fuck me Ryan." He said as i said in return." As you wish." I took his hand again and we went to my car. I was driving while he was staring at me. I was thinking about the second task that Mikey has told me. It was to have sex with Andy and surprisingly Andy wanted the same. But i wanted our first time to be special not some task of a dare but something real...it was real but i don't know i felt it like it wasn't. Besides he has rejected my purpose so i couldn't do that before we haven't even talked about it.
When we arrived at my house he jumped out of the car and i went out too. He was excited he started kissing me but i pulled away. "What happened Rye?"he asked me but i didn't respond. "Hey babe please tell me what is it? Is it for that i don't want to be your boyfriend?" when he said that my eyes filled with tears i couldn't help myself so i just let them out. "Rye please don't cry...you know i like you so much but i am just not ready for that kind of relationship."he said. "What kind of relationship do you mean?" I asked softly through tears.

(Andy's Pov)
He was crying, i didn't want to make him cry and on the top of the things i was lying to him.
"Like with boy. I am just not ready for...that."i lied.
"Oh ok..."he said and looked down to the ground. I could see his tears pouring out his eyes like a waterfall. He was so cute i wish i could tell him the truth and be with him. Then i put my hands gently on Rye's cheeks and foced him to look at me. In his eyes i saw all the emotions that he was feeling. The pain, the anger, the sadness, the love. Yeah i thought it was love...from first sight. "Hey baby, i like you from the first day i saw you, you make me feel so happy and even we haven't talked that much but most kissing i like spending time with you, talking, i like when you smile and when your eyes shine when you see mine...i saw the fire in them too...i know you probably want to punch me in my face this whole week so now you've got the chance to do it." I said and looked straight in his big brown eyes. "I will never hurt you Andy. I promise." He said as i kissed him at first he wasn't kissing back but then he started to kiss more passionately. When i let his tounge in my mouth i shivered. It was so good to feel that again. His lips have a taste of chocolate again it was so sweet. I love it. Then we broke apart cause we needed air. He smirked at me."It is good to kiss you again Andy."
"Same here Rye." I kissed his cheek. "Ok we are in front of my house and it is too late to go home so i was wondering do you want to stay here for the night?" He said while he was blushing. Why the fuck you have to be so damn cute Ryan?
"I'd love to." I said and i smiled at him.
"So we are good now?" He asked me.
"Yeah we are." I said smiling at him. When we entered the house it was so big but empty. He told me that he lives alone in this giant house. I understand why he wants a company, especially me but yeah. He showed me all the rooms when we went to his room. It was smaller than the other ones but it was pretty cool.

"We can sleep here together if you want?" He asked me and i nodded. Then he went to the bathroom and changed his clothes. In front of me he came half naked but i didn't mind. He is really fit though. That thought made me smile then he just came to me and hugged me. "Can we sleep now i am so tired Rye?" I said dramaticly. "Okay." He lied on the bed and i lied on his chest. I was hearing his heart beat it was so cute. Then we fell asleep really fast.

(Annie's Pov)
After Rye and Andy went out of the café i saw them making out and then they went to Rye's car. This reminded me of the scene between me and her...
Flashback
"Are you sure it's safe?" She whispered. "Yeah i am." Then she kissed me passionately. Her lips were so soft. While we were kissing, my fingers were running through her beautiful long curly brown hair. Her eyes were big and brown like chocolate i couldn't stop looking at her. "Go to the bedroom."i whispered to her and she obeyed.

Ok this was the end of this chapter i hope you like it. In the next chapter you should expect something really hot...and strange at the same time. Go and check the other story-Only you. It'll be lit. ❤❤❤