I am sorry baby(The date-part 1)

(Andy's Pov)
When i woke up i was alone in the bed. I thought that Rye didn't want our friends to see us. But then he interrupted my thoughts with his perfect voice.
🎵"Won't you sing me your sweet lulla..."🎵 Then he stopped singing when he saw me staring at him. "Ohhh hey babe how are you? Did you sleep well?" He said with a cute big smile. I like his voice and his smile.
"I like your voice. I am fine what about you umm babe?" I said confusedly when he got closer to me.
"I am fine."he whispered in my ear. "Can i kiss your neck Andy?" He asked me politely. But why does he ask questions like this? He knows he can so...why did he ask?
"Why did you ask?" I stopped him with my question.
"Because i need to hear that you want me Andy...so can i leave marks on your neck?" He whispered again and that made me shiver. But i didn't say anything because i wanted to tease him.
"I know what you are doing Andy and i am warning you not to do it."he said and standed up frim my bed and he went out of my room. I was shoked but i ignored him. After a few minutes i went out of my room too but then i saw mikey. I was scared but then i saw that they were saing bye to Annie. What?
"Why are you leaving?" I asked confusedly. "Because...we have to." Rye said as he winked at me. I blushed. "Ok, call me cry baby." He said and winked at me again. "Ok. Bye!" I said. Mikey looked at me with a big smile on his face but why he did that to me? I ignored that thought i just focused on the idea of a date with Rye. "Andy, can we talk now?" Annie asked me with a friend smile. "Yeah...we can." I sighted knowing what comes next her question.
"What happened?" She asked me angrily.
"Nothing." I didn't want to tell her about Mikey because his girfriend was Annie's best friend so i shoudn't tell her.
"Don't you trust me?" She asked me worriedly.
"I trust you...it's just..." i wanted to tell her but what if Mikey understand...omg what if Rye understand for all this shit...he will stop talking to me or to Mikey i don't know...i didn't want to make drama."Look i am fine. Ok? Me and Rye will go out on a date so you have to help me for my vision." I said and winked at her. She smiled but she asked me again." Will ever tell me what happened and why did you cry?"
"Yeah maybe one day." I said to stop her from asking me that silly question.
"Ok. Promise?" She didn't stop asking me i know she was worried but i am fine girl chill.
"I promise."i said as she turned around, caught my hand and she took me to her room. "So where is the date?" She asked me then i remembered that i had to call him and ask him. She looked at me with that "Seriosly?"look.
I called him, he opened very fast.
"Hey!" He said.
"Umm hey!" I said worriedly.
"What's up?"
"Um i wanted to ask you where the date will be?"
"Oh well it is a surprise but if you ask because you don't know what to wear just wear casual clothes. The place where we will go it's not that special but for me is and yeah i hope you will like it Andy..."he said and there was silence for like a minute.
"If you are there i will be happy. And ok so when will you get me big boy." I said jockingly.
"Well at 7 o'clock?"
"Yeah that's ok."
"Ok um bye Andy."
"Bye Rye."
Then i hang up the phone. He sounded different but didn't pay much attention to it. I went to Annie and told her when will be tge date and that i should wear casual clothes. She nodded. But before that we decided to watch a movie because there was a lot time before the date.

A few hours later

(Rye's Pov)
"I don't know but i am worried."i admited in front of Aylin.
"Why? I thought that you are a big boy Rye."she said jockingly.
"Hahaha very funny." I said sarcasticly.
"Ok look Rye i know you like Andy so much and he likes you too you will get him chill bro." She said that calmed me down a little but i was still so nervous."Thanks." I said and i hugged her. Then i went out and i decided to walk to Annie's house because it was 6 o'clock anf her house was far away. I wanted just to think a little bit. I didn't know what happened to me i wanted Andy but this dare...i wanted to complete it too. I couldn't give up. I didn't want to but if i hurt him at the end...i shouldn't fall in love with him. I should stop. But i couldn't.