The meeting

(Andy's Pov)
When I got back in the café my best friend Annie was there. She was so nervous as always, she came to me, hugging the sh*t out of me.
"What happened? Where have you been Andrew? Are you ok?" She always asks me so many questions like that and that's one of the reasons why I love her so much.
"I'm fine. Keep calm Annie. I was outside in the park on one bench, i was just ashamed that I forgot the lyrics and yeah. Btw we should talk. I really need to tell you something." I said blushing at the same time. Oh god...
"What is it?"she asked impationatly.
"Well, you know I haven't been sure about my sexuality...and now I'm more confused than before." I said feeling my eyes started to filling with tears. F*ck, no, Andy just don't cry, okay? Breathe.
"But why? What happened?" She asked. "Oh no don't cry Andy, everything will be ok!" She tried to comfort me.
"Well, when I was on the bench outside, one boy came up to me and we talked and he said he likes me and he kissed me on the cheek." I said as fast as i could because I didn't want to like a boy, I wasn't gay, I'm not gay, I don't want to be.
"Wow it's a lot information for one sentence. What is his name?" She asked me calmly.
"Rye." I said with a big smile on my face through the tears that were still threating to fall over my cheeks.
"Well Andy, I see you like him too. That's totally normal, you can be whoever you want to be so if you like boys I will awlays be there by your side and if you want to be gay, I will support you through thick and thin, always." Annie said with her big beautiful smile, while I was wondering if I really was gay and if I really do like that guy.
"Thanks Annie. I love you so much." I said and hugged her, my thoughts never leaving my mind.
"Aww I love you too sweetheart. By the way do you want come to my house that evening and we will watch movies, plays games and then we will stay in my house for the night with a few other friends?" She asked while we were hugging.
"Erm...sure yeah. But who are those other friends?" I asked curiously. "Well, you know my best friend Aylin, well she, her boyfriend and his best friend." Annie told me and it put a small smile on my face, knowing that there will be new boys to meet up with.
"Is his best friend hot?" I asked jockingly.
"Oh Andy." She chuckled slightly. "Maybe yeah." She whispered it to me as if it was a secret.
"Oh good, then I'll come, for sure." I said smiling again.
"Yessss thanks. See you after a few hours." She said walking out of the café, pulling away from our hug.
"Yeah, see you." I said bluntly still thinking about Rye.

A few hours later

(Rye's Pov)
We were on our way to the home of Mikey's girlfriend's best friend whose name was Annie. She was so kind, I liked her. I think we'll become good friends. She said that some other guy was coming. I hope he is cool but not as much as Andy. Nobody can be as amazing as he is. I wish i could se him again. I wanted to kiss him right now. I imagined how I was just brushing my thumb over his pink lips, his perfect deep ocean blue eyes making eye contact with my brown and boring ones, his soft blonde hair, his cute dimples, his gorgeous smile, his laugh and just all of him.
"Hey mate what are you thinking about?" Mikey said interrupting my thoughts of Andy.
"Nothing." I lied, he can't know some things even though he is my best friend.
"Oh ok, because we are almost there." He informed me smiling and looking at his girl. They were so cute to be honest and so in love, ya know.
"I can't wait to see my best friend i haven't seen her for months." Aylin said so excited but I couldn't listen to her right know. All I was thinking about was the boy with crustal blue eyes and with an amazing voice.

Andy...

After few minutes we arrived at Annie's house. Her house wasn't that big but it was beautiful and the view of the mountain was breathtaking. The high hills were covered with a little rug of snow. It was kinda cold but it was making me feel clean and free for some weird reason.

"Hi, I'm glad you came." Annie said standing in front of her house, with a big smile on her face. As soon as Aylin saw her she ran into her. They both hugged each other so tightly making me giggle.
Then suddenly Mikey cleared his throat making them pull away.
Annie looked at us and smiled.
"Sorry, I was just so excited to see Aylin and yeah I forgot about you two." Annie said while blushing slightly.
"Well, I have to show you my best friend too so yeah. This guy over there is Rye. Come on Rye, introduce yourself." Mikey was talking to me like I was a baby but whatever. U came to her and introduced myself but something really strange happened.
"Hi I'm Rye. Nice to me-." I said but was cut off my a shocked Annie.
"I can't believe it! You can't be that Rye, can you?!" She almost shouted while looking at me confused and surprised at the same time.
"Wh-what are you talking about?" I asked worriedly.
"Well, you'll see but nice to meet you too Rye." Annie changed the subject and acted lie she didn't just shouted at my face without a reason. She smiled at me and then turned around walking into her house.
What have i done this time?

Well I didn't know that I will get the answer of my question really soon.

Ok so that is the second chapter i hope you'll like it and tell me what you think if you want xd.