"I want to be your boyfriend Rye..."

*smut warning* i am writing about that kind of things for the first time so if you don't like it i am sorry the other time i will try harder but i hope you like it anyway xx

(Annie's Pov)
"Go to the bedroom." I whispered and she obeyed. "Strip for me."i said as she nodded and started throwing away her clothes i couldn't help myself so i went to her and pulled her on the wall. I started kissing her roughly on her neck. She was moaning. She tried to touch me but i put her hands above her head on the wall. She moaned louder when i gently bit her bare neck. But then someone knocked on the front door. But i didn't want to stop kissing her. Then the knocking became louder so i had to go and open the door. There were Andy and Mikey standing in front of me. I hope they didn't hear her moaning.
End of the flashback
It was nice...i wanted to make her scream out my name but i couldn't because she had a boyfriend and this thing yesterday we both should forget about it.
"Hey!" I heard similliar voice, her voice. I love her voice it calms me down every time that i hear it.
"Hey, what's up?" I asked her.
"Well nothing but...we should talk about yesterday Annie..." Aylin said confusedly while her cheeks went pink. She was so cute. Her lips were so soft and her big brown eyes...every time that i looked at them i melted.
"Yeah i know." I said while looking at her beautiful face.
"Ok so what happened should stay between us and no one will know. Okay?"she said and i nodded. I was also thinking in that way because she had a boyfriend and she knew that my feelings for her will fade away someday so we should probably stop doing things like that and forget about them. We decided to go out for a walk and yeah we talked about casual and funny things and nothing wrong happened between us that time. But even though i couldn't kiss her i really wanted to.
The next day
(Andy's Pov)
I woke up alone in Rye's bed. I was confused because when i looked at my phone it was nearly 7 o'clock in the morning and he was awake. I standed up from the bed and tried to find him but i failed at that. I didn't know what to think. Was i alone at his house? Why would he leave me alone here? Then two arms wraping around me from my back interrupted my toughts. I was scared but then he spoke up. "Did you miss me?" Rye. "Yeah. Where were you?" I asked him. "I was running." He said and then i realized that he was shirtless again. I turned to face him. Then he kissed me but he immediatelly pulled away. "Don't stop Rye." I whispered. "Andy you know that if i continue now i won't stop until..."he stopped and bit his lip looking down to my dick. I gasped. "Who wants you to stop?" I asked seductively. Then i kissed him with lust, he kissed back. We pulled away to take breath and then he started kissing my neck. He bit my neck and i moaned. He left some hickeys on it. "This will show the people that you are mine." He whispered. Even if i wasn't his it sounded cute so i didn't complain. He was kissing and biting my neck then i couldn't take anymore. "Fuck me Ryan..." i whispered trhough moans. "As you wish." He said and picked me up while he was kissing my neck. He put me on is bed and went to the bathroom saying "Wait a minute baby." I smiled.
(Rye's Pov)
Omg i am going to have sex with Andy...i don't know but i wanted to make it special for us even though i thought i was doing it because of the dare. I get a condom and went to my bedroom. Andy was staying there and waiting for me to fuck him. When he saw me he bit his lip and jumped of the bed  i stepped towards him and we started kissing passionately. Our tounges were dancing in sync.
"Pleas-se Rye..."Andy said through a loud moan when i bit his lip.
"Please what?"i whispered in his ear.
"F-fuck me." He said. He sounded desperately. "Okay." I said. I put him again on my bed. I was standing next to the bed. He looked at me as i started going towards him. When we were a milimetres away from each other i kissed his cheek and then his neck. After some kisses i get his shirt of. His body was perfect. "What are you staring at?" He whispered. "At something beautiful." I smiled and kissed him. Then i started kissing his chest then i went lower to his stomach. He moaned quietly. When i get his jeans of his already hard dick was there. I get his shorts of as he gasped. I kissed some times his cock. "Stop teasing." He whispered through loud moans. Then i put his whole dick in my mouth i was doing him a blowjob and he loved it. He was moaning so loudly. "I am-m g-gonna c-come Rye." He tried to say and then he came into my mouth. I looked at him and shallowed it all. He gasped and his cheeks turned red. I kissed his lips softly. We didn't wanted to pull away but we had to because we had to breath. "Can you know fuck me Ryan?" Andy asked me. He wants me. He really does. But why he doesn't want to be my boyfriend. I tried to avoid those thoughts but i couldn't. "Hey Rye what happened?"