"Why...did you save me?"

(Andy's Pov)
After all that thing with Rye and Mikey I was so tired of everything. I was tired of fighting. I was tired of living. I was tired of being me... I need it to stop... I need everything to stop. I just can't fight anymore... When my father left us I was so broken. I tried to kill myself by cutting but my mum saved me and now that with Rye... I hurt him because he lied to me. But he told me that he loves me... He shouldn't. I am a trash. I am a mess. I am nobody. I am nothing. I don't deserve this. I don't deserve anything...

I wanted to kill myself. I went to the bathroom. I filled the bath up with cold water, then I went to got the razors with me and I sat in the bath with my clothes on. I just can't continue like that. I lifted up my sleeve and I cut one time so deep. I gasped from pain but I didn't care. I made second cut deeper than the first one. My hand was bleeding so much. I decided to cut one more time and it was going to be the deepest. I closed my eyes and I made the last cut. I laid down in the water with my hand bleeding. The water become red because of the blood. What if I just don't get up from it? What if I just stay in there and stop breathing? What will this change? Nobody will be sad for me. I don't deserve them to be sad. I started loosing oxygen and for sure I has lost so much blood.I couldn't stay in the water for so long. I needed oxygen but I decided to stay and I could feel how my body was giving up. I was giving up. But then I heard someone opening the door. I didn't get up. I was so dizzy and tired. I didn't want to get up. I wanted to die there and to end everything because I don't deserve to be alive because I am nothing...

(Rye's Pov)
When I opened the bathroom. My heart broke into billion pieces... I saw Andy laying in the bath bleeding.
"ANDY!" I shouted and ran to him. I lifted him up form the bath and kneeled down on the floor with him in my arms. He was coughing because he couldn't breath, when he stopped coughing he looked at me weakly. Then closed his eyes. He was holding my shirt so hard...he needed oxygen and a bandage. I picked him up and put him in his bed. I had to change his clothes and i did it. Then i bind his hand and I laid next to him on the bed. I hugged him and i just started to cry...what if i wasn't here to save him...he could die...
My hand was in his hair and the other was around him. I didn't want to let him go. Poor Andy...why i did this to him...i am the worst...i love him so much...i need him...i want him...he is everything for me...
"R-Rye..." he said quietly and weakly interrupting me from my thoughts. "Andy are you ok?" I said scared and started rubbing his back with my hand. "Why are you here?" He ignored my question. He pulled away from the hug. He was looking at me emotionally. "I-i came to tell you something and the door was unlocked and i entered and then i saw you in the bathroom...and..." i couldn't finish my sentence i was already crying. I hid my face in my hands. Then i felt his arms around me. I hugged him back. His head was on my chest and my head was buried in his shoulder. We stayed like that for very long time. He was crying quietly i thought he think that i wasn't hearing him but i was and i hugged him more tightly. "Why...did you save me?" He spoke up between sobs. I didn't say anything. I just was crying there like a baby. "Rye why are you crying?" Andy said, he has stopped crying. Idk why every time i am crying he doesn't...he wants to make me stop crying...i love him...
"Because...i was going to loose you...i lost your love and trust...i don't want to loose you..." i was crying and he was hugging me. "But i am here alive and the blame is yours." He said and giggled. I smiled a little. "Even though you hate me..." he whispered underneath his breath but i heard it. Why did he think that i hate him? I didn't say anything. He tried to pull away from the hug but i didn't let him. Then i heard him sobbing. I am really the worst. Ofc i don't hate him why he was crying he knew that i love him. I pulled away from the hug to face him. He was looking down. I put my hands on his cheeks and forced him to look at me. His eyes were red he was still crying i wiped his tears with my thumb. "Why do you think i hate you?" I asked him. "B-because i cheated on-n y-you..." he tried to say between sobs. I sighted "You should hate me for lying to you."
"No it's not a lie...your feelings are not a lie...you just used this dare to make our relationship work and i just cheated on you with your best friend because i wanted to make you regret and to make you angry...i knew that Mikey likes me and i did it because i just didn't want to be the one who will be sad and broken...i don't deserve you Rye...why didn't you let me die...i fucking deserve to die..." he was shouting at me and crying. He hid his face with his hands. I was shocked...he cheated on me because he wanted to make me angry...i don't know how i have to react right now so i just was staying there and not doing anything. I was watching him crying and then i decided to do something. I put my hand on his and got it away from his face and i did the same with the other one. I intertwined our fingers. "Hey look at me." I said gently to him. He looked at me. Tears were rolling down his face. "I am sor-" he tried to say but i interrupted him. "Don't apologise to me..." i said as he looked down again. "Andy just look at me and don't say anything let me speak ok?" I said and smiled at him when he laid his eyes on me. "Ok." He whispered. "So first of all i will never be able to hate you never never never...trust me. Second that with the dare i am really sorry i should tell you and i shouldn't continue doing it i am sorry for lying to you i was so selfish...and third i love you Andy and i will love you forever and ever and ever and ever..." i kissed him on the forehead. "What about the cheating?" He asked me. "As for the cheating..." i leaned his ear "You are mine and only mine. And you will always be mine. Get it?" I whispered while smiling. He didn't say anything. He put his hand on my cheek. "Please don't leave me Rye." He whispered and i saw new tears forming in his eyes. "I will never leave you Andy i promise." I said and leaned to kiss him but he stopped me. "I promise you too." He said and then he kissed me. This kiss was the most emotional kiss that we have ever had. We were kissing slowly and passionately. I licked his bottom lip asking him to let my tongue in his mouth but he refused and continued kissing me. And then again that feeling... i was brought to another universe where everything was ok...there were only me and him and nobody else. I wanted to stay there forever. When we pulled away he looked down again. "I am sorry Rye but you should go..."

Ok this is the end of this chapter...please don't hate me 😇😂😂 I hope you like it! Go and check Aylin's book "Only you". You will love it ;) XD Bye for now aliens❤❤❤