The first task

(Rye's Pov)
When the movie ended we decided to go to sleep but you know that we weren't actually going to sleep. We just sat on the floor and we started talking about nothing and everything.

"So you can sing?" Mikey asked turning at Andy's direction.
"Yeah, but I'm not good at it." Andy said blushing and looking at Annie. Omg he looked adorable when his cheeks were flushed like that.
"SHUT UP. YOU ARE THE BEST SINGER EVER ANDY! SAY THAT YOU ARE NOT GOOD AGAIN AND I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!" Annie shouted at him but then smiled and hugged Andy thightly and told him that she loves him. Their friendship gives me life.
"Yeah, Annie is right you are the best singer I have ever heard." I added while looking straight into his big blue eyes. Andy looked at Annie I thought that he was waiting for help from her. Unfortunately she didn't give it to him, she just smiled proudly and smirked at him.
"T-Thanks." Andy said without looking at me. It kinda hurt but ya know I will have him one day so I'm not that worried.
"Sooo guys do you want to play Truth or..."Mikey stopped for a second to look at me"or Truth." He said smiling at his girlfriend. We all agreed with Mikey's suggestion. I hope he won't ask something stupid but knowing him and the asshole he is, he will.
"So who's first?" Andy asked.
"Oh me."Annie said smiling.
"Ok so Annie asks Aylin, then she asks Rye, then he asks me, after that I ask Andy and then he asks Annie. Got it?" Mikey said firmly. We all nodded and the game started. We all were asking each other silly questions, laughing our socks off but then Mikey decided to make the things awkward and make me angry as always.
"Well hmmm let me think...oh yeah I've got one. So Andy, are you gay or something because I've seen the way you are looking at Rye?" Andy froze, I froze too. He looked so pale right now, the colour of his cheeks became red again making him look alive. I knew he was uncomfortable with this, it just seems that way.  I did expect that from Mikey but not now not when everyone is in the room and hearing all of this.
"I ummm..." Andy didn't know what to do or say so I decided to take the problem in my hands.
"Yes, he is looking at me like that because I kissed him and he didn't want me to so I apologized to him but he is still not talking to me but he is probably not gay so yeah Mikey. If you are going to ask some other stupid questions, please, don't." I lied trying to hold the tears in me. I was good at hiding my feelings so I did. Then I stood up and went to the kitchen. I was angry and sad at the same time, not knowing the actual reason to be honest. I remembered Andy's smily face, hoping that it will calm me down. I decided to stay in the kitchen for a while till I just ya know chill a bit.

(Andy's Pov)
When Rye said this I was shocked. I was frozen. I literally didn't know what to do or what to say so I just was staying there and watching the colorful carpet. Annie tried to hug me but I didn't want her to. I just wanted to go to Rye and kiss him because yeah of course I was gay and I'm. I like Rye so much and now I am confessing this in my head. Nice first coming out Andy. So I decided to go to the kitchen to thank him and maybe do other things, I don't know.
When I entered the room. Rye was staying there and watching an empty glass of water. He was with his back facing me so I went behind him. I was so close to him but he didn't notice me. So I decided to hug him from his back. I wrapped my arms around his stomach. Omg he has abs aaaaa. Can he be more perfect than that???
"What the...?" He stopped when he saw my bracelet and understood that it was me. Then he did something surprising to me, he just took my hands off him and turned around to face me. He looks so sad, omg. When I saw his red puffy eyes I realized that he had cried. I could see tears forming in his eyes. But why was he crying? What was he crying for? Did i miss something?
"Rye...why are you crying?" I asked him gently. He didn't say anything. He was just standing there, crying and sobbing. I have to say that even seeing  this broken side of him, I still find the beauty, I find the gourgeous smile that puts smile on my face too. I like his smile and his eyes and everything...but I don't want to be gay...I was scared of people's opinions.

Then suddenly Rye intterupted my thoughts by kneeling on the cold floor, crying. He looked so alone and weak, but why? I kept asking myself till the moment I kneeled down next to him. Rye was looking down. He didn't want to even look at me. Maybe because he cried all his eyes out and they were pretty red by now. However, I forced him to look at me by turning his face gently towards mine.
"Thank you, Rye." I said as he looked at my eyes then he tried to looked down and that made me lose control. When I saw his beautiful big brown eyes which were exhausted of crying I couldn't stop myself so I did what I wanted to do. I kissed him. He wasn't kissing me back. When I was on the edge of giving up it became even worse...he pushed me away, he took a deep breath, looked at me and then he put his fingers under my chin. We stayed like a minute looking into each others eyes then he leaned t
In order to kiss my cheek but I stopped him, he looked at me confused
"Don't kiss my cheeks. I want you to kiss me where we both know that we want." I whispered. He smiled a little. "Okay." He whispered too with a weak but sexy voice of course. After his response he let my chin go but he grabbed my hand and held it tightly. We intertwined our fingers. He leaned closer and closer to me untill our faces were inches away. We were sharing the same air. It was so intimate but it was awesome. I couldn't hold myself back anymore so I just pressed my lips gently on his soft plump ones. This time he was playing the game too. This kiss was more slowly, it wasn't like our first one. Here there was no fight just understanding and pleasure. Unfortunately we had to take a breath so we pulled away but we both wanted more of just a simple teenage kiss. We were about to kiss again but then Annie came into the kitchen and saw us on the floor holding our hands and leaning closer to one another.
"Omg! I'm so so so sorry. I didn't mean to intterupt you I'm..." Annie started apologizing but then Rye cut her off.
"It's okay Annie. I was just going to see what Mikey is doing." Rye said softly while looking at her already flushed from embarrassment face. I giggled at her.
"Oh, they are making out so you shouldn't go in there. You can continue what you two were doing. Sorry again. Oh and Rye...if you hurt my Andy I will..."Annie threatened him while making her small.hands into fist and we all bursted out in laugh.
"Wow ok. Erm thanks I guess and ok I won't." Rye said still waping his tears away from his eyes.
"Come here big boy." I said and smiled at him.
"No, I think I should really see Mikey. I have to ask him something." Rye said as it made me sad. I looked down to the floor. "Oh ok. Well i will stay here and..." i tried to say but he stopped me. " I will come back soon Andy just wait for me here ok?" He said with and understanding look and a little and weak smile. " Yeah ok..." i said trying not to blush and smile again.

(Rye's Pov)
I was so ashamed of what happened in that kitchen a few minutes ago. I was pleased and happy but also ashamed."Omg he saw me crying...he probably thinks that i am such a cry baby." I thought but then Mikey came up to me and told me that he knew what the first task of the dare will be.
"You have to go on a date with him."
"What? Why?" I asked shoked.
"I don't know it will be funny." He said. "You in?" He asked me curiously.
"Yeah of course." I answered insecure.
"Good. Dude i am going to my girl so good night." He said as he winked and smiled at me.
I went back to the kitchen as i promised to Andy but he wasn't there. I was too tired to play hide and seek so i just sat on the couch. I didn't want to sleep but my eyes were closing by themselves so i just let my body doing what it wants to do so i fell asleep. Suddenly i felt something on my legs. When i opened my eyes it was him. His beautiful crystaline blue eyes.

This is the edn of this chapter so i hope you'll like it xx.