It was happiness

(Andy's Pov)
I woke up in Rye's hands. It has been a long night yesterday. Poor Rye. I love him so much. He was so cute while he was sleeping. I tried to get of the bed but he grabbed my hand.
"Where are you going?" He whidpered sleeply.
"To the bathroom. I'll come back soon."
"No please don't leave me right now. I need you." He said in his cute voice.
"Ok. Just 5 minutes more." I sighted and agreed.
"Yey. Thanks babe." He said smiling at me and hugging me.
After five minutes i decided to get out of the bed. Rye was sleeping again. Before getting of the bed i looked at his hand. The blood has painted the bind. I felt one tear falling on my cheek. But i wiped it i have to be strong for him. I kissed him on his forehead and went to the bathroom. After that i went to the living room. My mum has already gone for work. She has left a breakfast for us. Pancakes yes, i hope Rye likes them.
I decided to not wake him up yet but i was going to eat so yeah. After a few minutes Rye came to the living room.
"Hey good morning baby. How was your sleep?" I aksed him.
"I don't know. I remeber that i had a nightmare but then you woke me up and we cuddled." He said and kiss me on the cheek."Thank you for everything, i love you Andy."
"Love you too baby." I said as we kissed. It was fast but it was like this "good morning" kisses wich i loved so much. He sat next me."I love pancakes." He said and we started eating.
"Can we talk now Rye?" I asked him after we finished our breakfast. He nodded. We went to the couch. He sat and i sat in front of him."Now show me your hand." I said firmly.
"Don't tell me what to do babe." He said and smiled.
"Ok but show it to me." I said as he nodded. He showed me his hand without the bind. There were 11 cuts and under them i could saw a few more of them but old like before a few months. I was looking at his hand as he has closed his eyes. "Does it hurt?" I asked as he nodded again. "Tell me why did you do this. Because of your father?" I asked. "Yeah...i used to cut before i just hate myself. I has stopped cutting because you make me happy...you was stopping me from this but now...my father's words are in my head all night...i am sorry Andy." He said and look down. He was crying. Poor Rye.
"No don't be sorry the blame is not yours...hey don't cry Rye. Look at me."i said as i put my hand on his cheek. He looked at me. I wiped the tears of his face and i leaned to kiss him. We kissed. Our kiss brought me to a different world. It was amazing. There was peace, love and warmth. I felt the connection between us. Then we pulled away but we kissed again. This time was more passionate and harder. We pulled away again, two of us heavily breathing. He smirked at me and kissed me again, long and nice. Then he headed towards my neck. He started kissing me on my neck then to my ear. After that he turned back to my mouth. We were kissing and showing our love. He was kissing me like this is the last time that we were kissing like that. But why? He started kissing my neck again. Then he took my T-shirt of. He was kissing my chest while i was moaning. I lied on the couch. He continued kissing my stomach. When he was to my jeans he looked at me. "Shall we?" He whispered. I just nodded. He smirked and took my jeans of and then my boxers. And you can guess what happened next. Let's say that i couldn't walk normally after that.
(Rye's Pov)
I was feeling strange. It was happiness. Andy helped me i know that i can rely on him and that i can cry on his shoulder...he is just the best. I love him so much and then it hit me, the thought of loosing him after the last task...i should stop and i really was going to...

Ok i know this chapter is not so big but i just don't have motivation to write and i am going through something right now and it's just so hard to write something longer and better but i will be ok. The next chapter will be better than this, well at least i will do my best. If you haven't done it already go and check Aylin's story "Only you". It's better than mine so yeah you will like it. ❤❤❤