The kiss

(Andy's Pov)
I was so confused because after dinner when we went to watch the movie, Rye sat next to me and stared at me the what whole fucking time. I am also kinda scared to be honest. Why the fuck he is doing this? I don't get it. I want to know the answers. I can't even look at him because i rememeber what he did the last time... He was about to kiss me and of course I didn't want him to. I am not gay. I didn't want to be because I knew people will say that how weird I'm, they will start calling me names and even tell me that I should die because of my preference of liking. I don't get it but i think that it's better for me to be a normal guy who likes girls even though that I don't like girls that much.
"Andy!"Annie called me out. She wanted to intterupt my thoughts because she knew what I was thinking about. I'm really thankfull that she always knows what is in my head. I nodded my head in response. She nodded too then we countinued watching the movie. I tried not to look at Rye or think about him. So I focused on the movie which was actually so good and I started watching it without getting distracted of my thoughts about Rye.

(Rye's Pov)
It was so hard to not looking at Andy so I gave up to my feelings and started looking at him, admiring his beautiful face and his little cute body. I knew that he understood that I was staring at him but I didn't actually care. Then my mind's thoughts went in other direction. I started thinking about the dare that Mikey asked me to do. I can't do it. I know I can't but unfortunately I have already said that I will do it. So I couldn't cancel it because it will be unfair. Also I like doing stuff like that, it's funny but this time I was really worried. What if I hurt him? What if he starts hating me after it? I wanted to get rid of these terrible thoughts so I decided to go and wash my face. I stood up from my spot. I had to go past Andy because I was sitting next to him. When I was behind him something inside of me stopped me. I looked at him, I wanted to hug him so bad. I wish I could. I would never let him go. I wanted to kiss him as well. I just needed to press my lips on his soft and red thin ones. I knew it will be incredible but the sad thing was that he doesn't even want to look at me. I shaked my head trying to forget about this. Then I went to the bathroom. I washed my face with cold water. Then suddenly someone opened the door making me jump a little.
"What are you doing big boy?" His sweet voice made me turn around just to see him.
"What are you doing here big boy?" He repead and locked the bathtoom's door.
"Nothing much, I just wanted to wash my face because I was so..." I tried to said but he was getting closer and closer.
"What were you?" Andy asked me and stopped walking towards me. "Nothing." I whispered. Why does he have such an impact over me? No, we can't be like that. I know I have an effect on him so...
I started to walking towards him but he made a step back, of course. I saw that he didn't want me to do that so I stopped right there in front of him. We were so close, I could literally smeel his sweet perfume, mix of cherries and strawberries. It was so good.
"Rye stop." He said quietly, fear combining with the words that slipped through his perfect lips. He was so ashamed and vulnerable, looking to the ground. I just smiled to myself at how cute and innocence the boy in front of me was.
"I'm not going to touch you until you say yes so don't tell me to stop smelling your good perfume." I said and closed my eyes because, I wanted to imagine a better situation with him but then he intterupted my thoughts with a kiss. My eyes were opened wide 'cause I was shoked but then I couldn't help myself and I closed them and we started kissing passionatly. Our tounges first were fighting for dominance but then they started dancing in sync. It was pefect plus his lips were so soft and they have the taste of fruits and vanilla. It was like I was kissing with an ice cream but beautifull and gorgeous ice cream. While we were kissing Andy's hands were all over my body exploring it. And mine were on my back because I told him that I won't touch him and so that was what I did. When we pulled away, because the two of us needed a breath, we looked at each others eyes. At first the smile on his face was there making him look even more beautiful. Suddenly the gorgeous smile turned into a thin line and made his face look anxious.
"I'm sorry Rye. I'm just a mess." He whispered. Then immediately he unlocked the door and went out of the bathroom leaving me there to think what just happened now. I was so confused of everything right now. Why did he just kiss me and left?

I went back to the room and sat next to Andy. He avoided eye contact with me again. I sighted then decided to watch at least one part of the movie.

After few minutes suddenly Andy put his hand on my tight. I felt butterflies flying around my stomach. I ignored it but I let him leave his hand there. It felt nice and peaceful. His hand was so small compare to mine. It was kinda feminine but still beautiful. His nails were done, it looked more like a girl's hand than a boy's but in a weird way it turned me on.

I like the feeling of Andy touching me.

Ok guys this the end of the 4th chapter I know that it's bad but I am trying my best i hope you'll like it xd xx❤.