Andy...i am sorry.

I decided to skip some tasks because it will get too long. So i will write about the last three tasks of the dare. Hope you like it xx.

A few weeks later
(Rye's Pov)
Me and Andy were so happy together these past weeks. I also have already done seven of the tasks that Mikey gave me. But i was scared for the last one. I didn't know why i was still doing it. I love Andy. I should stop but it was quite funny so i decided to finish it. I know i will break Andy's heart but i don't know why i wanted so bad to finish this dare.

That day when Mikey had to tell me the 8th task, me and Andy decided to go to the café. He has left his job because he wanted to spend more time with me. Stupid decision but it is so adorable of him to do this so i am not complaining. He was so cute and lovable."I should stop with the dare." I thought. While we were walking, hand in hand we saw Mikey.
"Hey guys. What's up?" He said with a big smile on his face as usual.
"Nothing what about you?" I asked him. Andy wasn't saying a word. But why? I thought they were friends.
"Well same here. Btw i am happy for you that you are stll together." Mikey said and winked at me.
"Yeah me too."i smiled. "Um where are you going?" I asked him.
"To Aylin's house. You?"
"We're going to the café."
"Oh ok well see you soon."he said and smiled.
When we got there, Annie and Aylin were staying and talking. "Why is she here, isn't she supposed to meet Mikey?" Andy asked me."I don't know but i will understand soon."i said and we went to see them.
"Hey!" Annie said with a sad smile.
"Hey what's up mate?" I asked her.
"The sky. I am joking. Um well nothing we were talking about something and yeah." Annie said while looking in the ground.
"What?"Andy asked. He is so curious. I love this thing about him. I love everything about him.
"Well...i want to break up with Mikey and i came to ask Annie how to do this." She said while looking at Andy with specific look.
"But why do you want to do that?" I asked her shocked. I thought they love each other and that they were meant to be. Why did she want to break his heart?
"Can we talk Andy?" Aylin said ignoring my question and Andy nodded. But what she watned to talk with Andy?  When they went to talk outside i asked Annie what is happening but she didn't answer me and she ignored my question too but we started talking about how happy are me and Andy and yeah.

(Andy's Pov)
Fuck. When she wanted to talk to me i understood that she knew about what Mikey was doing. By the way he continued doing stuff like that. He has kissed me five times this week. I couldn't stop him. He treathened me that he will fuck me or beat me if i tell somebody or if i don't let him do this.
"Andy...i am sorry." Suddenly Aylin said and turned me back to reality.
"For what?" I asked confused.
"For that what Mikey is doing with you." When she said that i froze. How does she know about this?
"How do you know?" I asked her scared.
"I saw you. First i thought that you two were cheating on us but then when i asked him what is going on he told me that you have nothing in common with this and that he likes you so much and that he does this thing to you without your permission." He has told her the true...
"I was shocked. I tried to ask him why and i thought that i wasn't enough for him. He told me that he doesn't deserve me and stuff like that you know and i just ran away from his house and i...nothing. And yeah i just wanted to tell you that i am really sorry for everything that he have done to you he promised to stop."she said and i saw tears in her eyes. I hugged her tight then she started to cry. "I am sorry for you Aylin but maybe it's for the best and btw i saw how you look at Annie. Not saying anything but it's not late to became bi." i said and she giggled."Yeah you are right, i like Annie and...nvm."she stopped. "And what?" i didn't give up. "Well don't tell anybody especially her that i have told you this but we kissed and we promised to stop because i had a boyfriend but now...what should i do Andy...i like her so much." I wasn't surprised, they were cute together."Well tell her i think she like you too"."Are you sure?" she has stopped crying."Yeah i am sure, so go now, break up with him and tell her how you feel and remember it's a bad day not a bad life." I said as i winked at her and she hugged me again."Thank you Andy." "You're welcome." Then we both went into the café. Rye was talking with somebody on his phone and Annie was drinking a juice while she was waiting for us.
"Annie we have to talk but before that i have to break up with him." Aylin said to Annie and i winked at her."Okay."she whispered to her. They went to talk and i was staying and waiting Rye to stop talking. Who he was talking with?

(Rye's Pov)
My phone rang a minute before Andy and Aylin to entered the café. It was Mikey.
"Hey dude."he said really happy. Poor Mikey.
"Hey what's up?"
"Well i forgot to tell you the next task." He said.
"Oh yeah..." i said while looking at Andy coming in the café."I am sorry Andy."i thought.
"Ok so you have to introduce him in front of your family." Mikey said as i froze.
"What! No...they don't know that i am gay." I said shocked of Mikey's idea.
"Well they will understand soon. You know you can't keep it as a secret your whole life, right?"
"Yeah you are right...Ok i will do it. But if something bad happen, the blame is yours Mikey." I said jokingly.
"Ok, ok. Well talk to you soon Rye."
"Bye." When i hung up the phone i went to Andy and hugged him.
"I decided to introduce you in front of my family." I whispered in his ear. He shivered and turned to look at me.
"Do they know about...you know?" He said while his cheeks went red.
"No but i will tell them tonight."
"Tonight?" He almost shouted.
"Yeah. We will go there at 8 o'clock. So be ready." I said and smiled at him.
"Ok well i should go if you want me ready at 8." He said and kissed me on the cheek.
"Ok bye Andy."
"Bye babe." He said and went out of the café. Haha i love him.

Ok this is the end of this chapter. Hope you like it. Go and check:Only you. If you haven't already xx.