T H R E E ;

You stood up, grabbed your keys and headed to the door, you had to warn someone. As you got into your car, another vision hit you, the boy about to kill Tony Stark yet he stopped and hesitated, a tear fell down his face as he fought for control but nothing would stop this.

You saw a sign about the Stark expo happening now, you drove where it said and ran into the venue. You pushed your way to the front of the crowd and tried to get Tony's attention but couldn't. As he was walking off stage you pushed past security to intercept his path,
"Tony, this is going to sound ridiculous but I have to warn you about something," the security guards tried to usher you away but Tony stopped them, "tell me then," he sighed impatiently.

"Spider-Man, someone wants to use him. They're going to use him as a weapon against you, the avengers!" He stared blankly at you. "I get visions of the future. I'm not lying, please listen!" You begged. "Look, if you can tell me something only someone who can see the future could, I'll believe you," Tony sighed to you. You thought about it for a moment, "Peter Parker is Spider-Man, you gave him his suit, mentor him and he sees you as a father figure." You said as half a question, doubting yourself. Tony made a face, "come with me," he whispered, sounding a little shaken, leading you backstage.