N I N E ;

You sunk down beside your bed and put your head in your hands, all you'd done since you'd gotten here was freak out Peter and make an idiot of yourself. You didn't know how long you sat there but it had at least been a few hours. You had a shower and got changed. You walked out into the main area, on your way past looking into Peter's room, he wasn't there. Nor was he in the lounge, dining or kitchen area.

You saw him on the balcony, sitting on one of the chairs, staring blankly forward into the scenery around you. You went and sat beside him, he didn't look at you. "Peter, are you okay?" You asked softly. No response. You assumed he was just ignoring you, "Peter please, just look at me," still nothing. You stood up and moved in front of him, his eyes stared unfocused in the distance. He sat up straight, an expressionless look stained his face. You'd seen this before. His eyes snapped to you.

The demonic voice returned once again, "Peter? Who's Peter, Y/N?" He grinned, a chill ran down your spine, you went to leave but he stopped you. He latched onto your arm, his nails digging into your flesh, you cried out. "Y/N, who should I kill?" It asked you. Tony ran out, "PETER!" He yelled Peter, or more what was controlling him, dropped you to the ground, picking up a large kitchen knife from beside the chair and walking towards Tony. He had a grin plastered on his face, he grabbed Tony around the throat and smiled, "Peter loves you, you should be first."

Nat and Clint were there suddenly, "Peter stop, this isn't you!" Clint yelled, whatever this was turned and looked at him, "No, Clint, this is me," it said in its low, scraping voice. It bought the knife up to Tony's throat, setting him down on the ground.