F O U R ;

"I had a vision of him killing everyone," you practically whispered, talking about Peter. "I-I don't wanna kill anyone," the kid said from the corner of the room, "I'm only fifteen! I wouldn't do that!" You looked up at him, then to Tony, "someone takes him under their control, uses him as a weapon," you said, "Peter Parker mightn't kill anyone but his body does." Peter looked panicked and distraught, you felt a little bad.

"I think you should stay at the Avengers facility with us," Tony said to you, you could tell you couldn't say no, "you too, Peter. We need to keep an eye on both of you." Keep an eye on you? Like you were gonna do something dangerous.... yeah whatever. "Okay," You said, deciding to just go with it. You were only fifteen too, you lived alone though, you were immancipated from your parents last year because social services wouldn't do anything and you were sick of the drug abuse in your house.

As you drove into the Avengers facility with Peter sitting next to you, he spoke to you again, "I-I um... I don't actually want to be enslaved or whatever, can we do something about that?" You honestly didn't know if you could stop what your visions foretold, "we can try," you reassured him as best you could.

When you entered the building, Tony showed you to your room, it was large and luxurious, probably bigger than your whole studio apartment. You sat on the bed and thought about your actions, what had you gotten yourself into?