T W E N T Y O N E ;

The bullet hit with tremendous speed and noise. Tony's face went blank, he fell to the floor. You, Steve and Bucky ran down, onto the street just a little late. Another vision hit you, one just like the last, Peter in his subconsciousness, but this time seeing himself shoot Tony. He screamed, begging for the monstrous thing inside him to just kill him.

You'd never heard such a horrible, grief ridden scream in your life. But it made him fight for control. As he regained control, he fell onto his knees beside Tony bleeding out onto the cement. He laid his head on his chest as he cried, he looked to you, "Y/N, k-k kill me please. It's the only way to take out this thing." He sobbed, trying to maintain enough composure to be audible. You knew it was true. You didn't want it to be but that was the only way to defeat this thing.

"N-no Peter..." you sobbed, not even realising you were crying so hard until you spoke. He picked up the gun and held it to his head, but Bucky ran over and smacked it away, it landed about a foot away from you. The thing inside him took back control, charging at Bucky, punching him in the face. Bucky defended himself to a certain point, just causing cuts and bruises. Everyone ran over, trying to detain him but he was too strong, Peter knocked out a few, Clint charged at him, causing Peter to unsheathe a knife and stab him in the stomach.