E I G H T E E N ;

"Did Peter really kill her?" The boy in front of you whispered, not even wanting to look you in the eyes. "There's something controlling him, Ned. It's not Peter." You didn't sound very reassuring, you were in need of reassurance yourself but nobody could offer it. You'd cried that whole morning. Not just for Wanda but for Peter. He would never be the same, even from his brief moment of control, you could tell that he was completely broken. Ned obviously didn't want to hear it because he'd left, either that or he was upset. Either way you understood.

Your brain sparked. It was a weird feeling but not bad. It was almost like a vision except what you were seeing was happening right now. In Peter's subconsciousness. You saw him trying to find a way to end his life. With all your strength, you did something you didn't even know that you could do; you spoke to him, "Peter stop. Please. We will help you," was all you could muster but it seemed to do the job. He stopped and sat down, not looking any happier.

You knew that you needed to find him, before he hurt anyone else and before he hurt himself. Tony had been looking for Peter non stop, if he couldn't find him you had just about no chance. All you could really do was wait for him to find something. But what if that was too late?