T E N ;

"PETER!" You screamed but still, you could make no difference, "PETER, LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE DOING!" You screamed louder. A look of fear and shock went into Peter's eyes, you quickly realised this was him again. His suddenly shaking hands dropped the knife, his eyes widened, seeing the people who swore to protect him with their hands on their weapons. He looked to you, lip quivering, "wha-what's happening to me?" Tears rolled down his cheeks. You took him into a hug, "it's ok, you're ok."

You held him there for a while, he cried into your shoulder. He looked up, no one had moved, he looked worriedly at Tony, "I-, T-tony I'm s-o sorry," he stuttered. "It's ok kid, I'm alright," Tony said, taking over from you hugging Peter.

You sat in the lounge with the other Avengers, all but Peter who said he "needed some time alone to think" when another vision hit you suddenly. He was on the roof. Why? Then up on the ledge, then hurtling towards the ground, as your vision ended you got up and sprinted to the roof. Peter stood on the ledge, his back to you. "Peter! This isn't you, come back!" You screamed. He turned and looked at you, no demonic look in his eyes, just tears. "It's actually me, Y/N," he whispered, this was Peter, he took another step closer to the edge.