Chapter 1

Chapter 1- Last Time Causing Trouble

 It's amazing to finally be free from this hell-hole!

"Bye best-friend!" I yell to my old principle. I probably spent more time in his office then I actually did in class.

"Don't ever come back!" he yells back, making me laugh.

I run towards the driver waiting for me. I'm finally going back home, where I belong. It's not my fault I'm being suspended- the Home Economics teacher didn't tell me that you shouldn't try to bake brownies in an oven preheated at 1055 degrees!

I guess that was the last straw with my principle. I honestly don't understand how he put up with me for this last year. Good job to him! 

That school was full of stuck up brats. One girl complained that she only got a horse for her birthday. Like come on, I would love to have a horse! Another girl complained when she got one of the new phones that came out this year. Apparently it wasn't the one when wanted (it was just as good) so she threw it on the floor. Yes, she did end up getting the one she wanted.

Surprisingly, I have only gotten 177 detentions. Once, I got 7 detentions in a day! Whoops. Majority of my teachers didn't like me. I wonder why. I have such an energetic personality! 

After hours of traveling, I finally arrive home. 

"Thank you car driver!' I say to the guy who picked me up from the airport. He was driving a black car, with tinted black windows.

I walk up to my house, actually, more like a mansion. It is huge. Majority of the rooms haven't used in forever. I am just hoping my brothers left my room alone. There is a very complicated system in there. I knock on the door, with pauses in between to make it seem more dramatic. 

An unknown male answers the door.

"Who are you?" he asks, quite rudely. 

I ignore him, push past him, and walk in the door. 

"OUCH," he yells. I may or may not have hit him with my suitcase.  

I run up the stairs and go into my fathers office.

"Your favorite daughter is back!" I announce, letting go of the glitter I was holding in my hand. It went everywhere! I guess you could say, I made an entrance. 

"ABIGAIL BLOOMRIDGE!"