Chapter 22

"Yes!" 

That night was perfect. We didn't do the nasty or anything, we just spent the night together. I couldn't have wished for anything else. 

Their graduation was hard on me, my three brothers and my boyfriend were all moving away. Surprisingly, Asher was the valedictorian. He had perfect grades, and earned several scholarships to really good schools.

"Pictures!" I yelled at the four boys standing in front of me. 

"First I want a picture of you guys together." I take the picture. 

"Asher, get out." I took the next picture. In total, I think I took about 14 photos. Some of them, goofy, some of them serious. I got them printed immediately, they were all perfect. 

That night was a very sad one because I knew I wouldn't have my family around me for much longer. All of them were heading to different colleges. 

Jordan and Jack were leaving first. They didn't want to wait long, they were leaving a few weeks into summer. Surprisingly, they were heading to the same college, they were just studying different things. Tyler was leaving next. He was leaving a month into summer. He was going to study to be a lawyer. I wasn't very surprised about that, he has a calm nature that can convince anyone to do something.

Asher was leaving a week before his school started. Him and I wanted to spend as much time as we possibly can together. He was going to take a course in engineering. Just like the other boys, he was going to try out for his school's football team.

And me? 

I'm glad for all of the boys, they are finally getting to start their futures. I was going to miss them all, even their teasing. I would love from them to stay longer, but I'll be happy if they visit. Next year, I am going to start school by myself again. I'm just hoping my past doesn't come to kick me in the butt.

The End