Chapter 10

Chapter 10- Sleepy Abi And Her First Kiss

Moving from New York City to a random town in California is hard.

When I first moved to the boarding school, I couldn't sleep at all. It was too loud, with the constant beeping from the cars, and the light streaming through the windows. There weren't even any stars!

Now that I'm back, I miss all of those things. I guess last night I was distracted and so tired I didn't notice, but tonight I am definitely missing them.

The whole night, I couldn't sleep at all. It is too quiet. I had the idea to put on city noises, so I did that. I put my phone on full volume, right next to my ear. The only problem was that I didn't hear the noises in my other ear. None of my brothers would let me borrow their phones, so I ended up staying awake all night. 

That morning, I was the one to wake everyone up. But first, I drank 4 of the energy drinks I found in the fridge. That should keep me awake, right?

 The first person I woke up was Jack. I got a bucket of ice water, and poured it all over him. He woke up cursing. I wish I got it on video. Next I woke up Jordan. I got a megaphone and screamed in his ear "Abi is the best!" He screamed. I laughed. To wake up Tyler, I poured glitter all over him. Then, I got the megaphone out, and yelled "Glitter bomb!" 

I hate to admit it, but my plan on waking up Asher backfired. I got out a bottle of cinnamon and a jalapeno. I took out all of the seeds (that's the spicy part) and mixed it with cinnamon.

Waking him up went basically went like this: 

I walked into his room with a red plastic cup in my hand and whispered "Good Morning." I thought he woke up from the sounds of my feet hitting his floor, but he just turned over. I have to admit, he looked like a nice person sleeping, not the devil he really is. 

He sleeps with is mouth open, so it was very easy to pour the mixture into his mouth. He quickly sat up.

"What the fuck?" he says, with a very angry tone in his voice.

"Hello sleepyhead," I say, smirking. 

"You did this to me?" he says, looking in disbelief. 

"Why do you look so shocked?" I asked. 

"My tongue is burning!" he yells. 

"Congrats," I say, about to walk away.

I was almost out the door, when a pair of strong arms pulls me back.

"Let go of me!" I yells.

"No can do, sweetheart," he says huskily into my ear. He turns me around, and puts his lips on mine. He's kissing me! My eyes flutter close, and I feel my lips responding to his. He bites down on my bottom lip, and I gasp. He pushes his tongue into mine, and my mouth starts burning. I instantly pull away, and slap him in his face. I feel my eyes brimming with tears,and run out of his arms before he can see me cry.

When I was locked in my room, away from everyone, I started sobbing. Asher kissed me. Not because he actually likes me, but to just get revenge. I was sobbing for a half an hour, until I remembered that I have to get ready for school.

I quickly got dressed, and waited for the boys downstairs. I once again wore ripped jeans. Today, I wore a sweatshirt with my old school's crest on it. I pulled my hair into two french braids so it wouldn't get in my way during class.

For breakfast, I had another energy drink and a lot of fruit. I once again threw an apple into my bag. I also threw another energy drink into it. At this point, I was bouncing off of the walls. 

"Hurry up, slowpokes!" I yelled up the stairs. They better not make me late for the once class I had a friend in! I need Jodie's advice, immediately.