Chapter 4

Chapter 4- Sleeping With The Devil

True to his work, a near naked Asher came in my room during the night. Of course, he couldn't come in during a normal time- he came in at 11PM, right when I actually was about to fall asleep. Normally, I fall asleep later, but since I was so exhausted from the time-zone difference.

"Hello, sweetheart," he says, walking into my room while trying not to step on any of my stuff.

"Good night," I say, closing my eyes and ignoring him. 

I feel an indent in my bed, and I know he has gotten on my bed. 

"That's not very nice," he says. 

"Your face isn't very nice," I sleepily say. "Don't touch me or I swear to God you will fall off of my bed." 

"Alright then," he says, chuckling. 

He leans in close to my ear, "I'll try not to," he huskily says in my ear. 

I shudder, and fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up, and scream. 

My brothers rush into my room, where I am trying to get out of the devil's arms.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Jordan yells, walking into my messy room.

"He insisted in sleeping in my room," I say, angrily. "I told him not to touch me!"

"Why?" Jack asks.

"Pepsi spilt all over his sheets." Jack puts his head in his hands.

"One of your pranks?" 

"Yup. Now help me right now."

Tyler walks over, and moves Asher's heavy arms off of me. 

"Happy?" he asks.

"No," I say. I shot up out of my bed and flicked Asher in the head. 

He wakes up, and all my brothers laugh at him. Since Tyler laughed first, I elbowed him in the stomach. 

"Thanks sis," he says, leaning over to hold his stomach.

"Your welcome," I say. "Everybody out!" 

They all walk out, except for Asher. 

"GET OUT YOU PERVERT!" 

"Sorry," he mutters, walking out of the room.

I also walk out my room, and head to the laundry room. I have to get Asher's shirt out of the dryer. I'm pretty sure there is a dress code, but I honestly don't care. Next, I walk to Asher's room and knock on the door.

"Come in," he says, sleepily. 

"Give me one of your sweatshirts," I demand. If I have to wear one of his shirts, I might as well wear his sweatshirt as well. 

"Why?" he asks, looking confused. 

"Give me one,' I say. 

"Here," he says, throwing a neon orange one with the school's football logo at me. It has his last name on the back.

"You play football?"

"Yea, so do your brothers," he replies. "You know there is a dress code, right?" 

"Yeah, but I don't exactly care," I say, shrugging my shoulders and walking out of his room. "Thanks." 

I walk back to my room and throw on his shirt. Since it is long on me, I pulled it up and tied a rubber band around the ends. I then put on a pair of ripped jeans. I only wear jeans or sweatpants. Anything else annoys me. I complete the look with his sweatshirt and my favorite pair of converses. I pull my hair into a ponytail and walk out of my door, grabbing a bag and my phone on my way. 

I walk into the kitchen, and take an apple. I throw it in my bag just in case I get hungry in class. 

"Abi?" I hear Tyler yell.

"In the kitchen!" I yell back.

The boys walk into the kitchen.

"Change into your uniform," Jack demands. 

What uniform?" I ask, smirking. "The one thing that was hanging in my closet? Yeah, I threw that in the fireplace."

I point at the fireplace, and sure enough, there is a fire in it!

"ABI!" Jordan yells. 

"Yes?" I ask, looking at them with puppy dog eyes.

"Let's just go," Asher says. "We are going to be late." 

"For once, I agree with Asher," I say. 

"Why agree you wearing his sweatshirt?" Tyler asks, eyeing over my outfit. 

"I left my favorite one at the other school, and he owes me," I explain, running outside where there is a limo waiting.

"Why is there a limo?" I ask, looking at the black, sleek limo parked in our large driveway. 

"Dad thinks that if we take the bus, we will cut class," Jordan says. 

"Aww," I say, disappointed. "Skipping is good for the soul."