Chapter 8

Chapter 8 - The Craziest Lunch Ever

"It's okay," Asher says. 

We sit in silence, until the bell rings. I let him out first, following him out. 

"We have lunch," he tells me.

"Okay," I say. 

We silently walk to the cafeteria. I see Jack and Jordan sitting at a table. I run over to them, and Jack hits me. 

"I hate you," Jack says to me. I fake cry.

Tyler and Asher join us, and everyone looks confused except for Jack. 

"I'm sorry. Don't cry, don't cry," he says. 

"GOTCHYA!" I yell. 

"Wow, thanks," he says.

"Can someone explain what is going on?" Tyler asks. 

I laugh, Jack frowns. 

"Abi ran into my class, announcing that Jade has an STD so it isn't safe to hook-up with me. Then she talked back to the teacher, got a detention slip, tore it up, and ran out of the room," Jack explains. 

"So that was her name!" I say. 

"Who was in that class with her? " Jordan asks, while laughing. 

"She asked to go to the bathroom, and then walked out when the teacher said no!" Asher says. 

Everyone laughs. 

"Where were you last period?" Jordan asks me. "I tried chasing after you, but then I saw the principle was talking to you so I left."

"I was having a lovely period in the principles office," I say, looking awkward. 

"Your devil of a sister framed me, so now we have every class together!" Asher shouts at Jordan, obviously angry. 

"Me, a devil?" I say. "How rude." 

I walk away, trying to find somewhere else to sit. The girl named Jade waved me over from outside the cafeteria. I walked over to her, grinning, knowing I was going to be yelled at. 

"You!" she yells, when we are in the hallway. 

"Me!" I repeat, acting stupid.

"You said I have an STD!" 

"Thanks for reminding me," I reply, still grinning.

"Do not mess with me again, or I won't hesitate to ruin your life," she says. 

"Sure you can," I say, making her even more angry. Her face was getting redder, and redder. She was turning into a tomato!

"Also, stay away from Asher," she practically yelled at me. "And this is now mine."

She attempts to take my, well Asher's, sweatshirt off of me. 

"Tomato, please stop!" I say, pulling my sweatshirt back down. She slaps me, and quickly pulls my sweatshirt over my head, and my shirt in the process, leaving me in a bra. I scream, and try to cover myself with my arms. 

"Give me back my shirt!" I yell. 

"Nope," she says.

"Give me back my shirt!" I yell, even louder. 

"Giver her back the shirt and the sweatshirt!" a voice from behind me says. Asher. 

"Never!" Jade yells. 

"Fine then," he says. He pulls his shirt off and pulls it over my head. I stand still, shocked at the situation that is going on. A few seconds later, I took my hair out of my ponytail and tied up the shirt because it was nearly dragging on the floor. A shirt that fits a 6'3" person doesn't exactly fit someone with a height of 5'2".

"Come with me, I have another one of those sweatshirts in my locker," he says. All I can do is nod, and follow him. 

We arrive at his locker, and pulls out the sweatshirt.

"Here," he says, throwing it at me.

"Thank you," I quietly say. 

"What happened back there?"