Chapter 15 - Devil May Care

Sam paces back and forth in front of the the picnic table we sit at a rest stop off the highway. We have just finished telling him everything that happened after he quit the trials. Well, almost everything. Dean lays down on a table with his arms folded over his chest while I sit next to his head, elbows resting on my knees.

Sam comes over and takes a seat at Dean's feet, "So, what, Cas is human?"

Dean groans and sits up, "Ish. I mean, he's got no grace, no wings, no... Harp, whatever the hell else he had."

"Okay... And where did he crash land?" He questions and Dean shrugs his shoulders, "He called me from a pay phone, from Longmont, Colorado. I told him just to make for the bunker."

"You think he can handle a road trip like that?" He asks and Dean shrugs once again, "Cas is a big boy. Things go Breaking Bad, he knows our number. Right now, I got bigger worries."

Sam frowns at his big brother, "What, fallen angels?"

"Yeah." Dean nods, "Anyway, now thanks to Metatron we now have a couple of thousand confused, loose nukes walking around down here."

"What do you think they're gonna do?" I asks and Dean faces me, "I got no damn clue."

"What about Crowley? You uh- " Sam clicks his tongue and gestures a cutting motion across his neck.

"I would have loved nothing better than to ice that limey bitch. But then I thought to myself, 'What would Sam Winchester do?'" He asks smugly and Sam's eyebrows pull together, "I'd, uh... Stabbed him in the brain."

"Oh..." Dean murmurs, realising he had a completely different idea, "Well, I figured the King of Hell might know a few things, so, why not Zero Dark Thirty his ass?"

Dean gets up and goes towards the trunk of the impala and Sam looks at him confused as we follow, "Wait... So Crowley is alive?"

Dean opens up the trunk and reveals the king of hell that is cuffed and gagged inside. Crowley glares between the three of us and Dean smirks, "Oh yeah. He's the junk in trunk."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all stand in the dungeon where Crowley is tressed up in Enochian handcuffs and the devils trap embossed on the floor. The room is a secret compartment of the file room, hidden behind the stacks of files.

When we brought Crowley in, we found Kevin lost out of his mind, apparently when the angels fell, the bunker went into lockdown and Kevin couldn't get out or communicate with anyone.

Dean reaches forward and rips the duct tape off of Crowley's mouth, to which he cries out, "Ow! Hello."

Dean suddenly punches him in the face, "Never get tired of doing that."

"Ow!" Crowley coughs as he wriggles his jaw around. His eyes scan the room, "Homey. Where did you get this fantastic little treehouse?"

"Alright, here's how it's gonna go. You're giving us the name of every demon on Earth and the people they're possessing." Sam says, pulling out a notebook and pen.

"Am I? Doesn't sound like me." Crowley says smugly.

Sam gives him a look, "Avery and I saw you break down, Crowley. When I was trying to cure you, I know a part of you was human again. Maybe still is."