1 🌸 First impressions 🌸

Jungkook woke up like every morning with his alarm clock. His heavy eyelids refused to open, but he urged them on. He rubbed his face with his warm hand and straightened up in bed. Sighing, he looked at the window and lamented something. A new semester has begun and even the bad boy had to make his way to university.

With his bare feet he came in contact with the cold ground. The cold grew higher, down to his entire body, causing him to shiver. Walking slowly, he moved to his closet and took a towel out of it to go into the shower. Before he could enter the two-room, he caught his mirror image in the corner of his eye and turned around completely.

His body covered with colors, tattoo colors. Each individual tattoo had its own meaning, its own memory. He smiled a little when he looked at the very first tattoo ever stung. It was as if it was only yesterday when he felt the pain of the needle, which was not too long lasting. A half moon with a beautiful focus and an inscription.

'L. A Kings"

Every single letter was very precisely and with care in a beautiful old writing on his body, immortalized near the clavicle. He turned his head to the side and made his way to the bathroom, with the beautiful memory that he had before his eyes.

Not too long he spent in the shower before he came back out. Wet and wrapped in a towel, he stepped out of his bathroom. His eyes were looking for something to wear when his hand slowly brushed the unruly shirts down. "That should go." Sounded his deep voice in the quiet room.

He quickly dressed and dried his hair as he walked down the stairs to the kitchen, where his mother was already making breakfast safely. He knew immediately countless questions would ask him what he had no desire to answer.

Every morning, every morning it was the same. He could already memorize everything and talk to his mother in a tuner. Where have you been? What did you do? Do you know how shameful it is to look the neighbors in the eye?

Why can not you be like all normal kids and have less dangerous activities? Were you back with the Strange Boys? Woe I often said that, but I do not want you to meet with them. But Jungkook with his young 19 years, decide for himself with whom, or what he should have done.

"Good Morning." He greeted his mother and wrapped the towel around his neck as he sat at the table. As he already thought, the food was already prepared on the table, waiting to be eaten.

"Where have you been almost the whole night?" His mother asked angrily, hands crossed over her chest, and her foot rocked back and forth, always banging on the wood floor, which squeaked slightly. Jungkook rolled his eyes and started his breakfast saying, "This is none of your business."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Y/N, are you ready? We barely have time. "Yelled your mother up the stairs to your room. Sitting on a bed that was almost foreign to you, you brush your long blonded hair that was not too long ago time pitch black.

One last time, the brush slid through your hair before you would lay it on the bedside table, and get up. A new city, a new college, new people, a new environment. Only one thing would stay with you, your mother and a very good friend. More a suffering companion than a friend.

"I'm comming." You yelled back, taking your bag and phone from the table. In only one secound you was downstairs and you saw your mother rolling her eyes at you."What?" You asked although knowing exactly why she did it." Kim Y/N, how often I have to tell you not doing it. We have to keep ourself in safety and not expose us." Scolled your mum and now was you the one who rolled the eyes.

"I don't see any strangers here, we are inside so relaxe and let's go. Your normal life is waiting for you, that you're calling work." You added and passed by her. A scoff and a sigh, you heard from behind, but it wouldn't care you at all.