21🌸 Prepare for the coming fight🌸

It was a death silence in your room after you exposed your secrecy to Jungkook. He seemed to be conflicted to belive
in those kind of things, for him was it only a superstition nothing more. Vampire? They shouldn't have actually existed right? But here you were, sitting right infront of him playing with your fingers a little nervous. Although he said he wont leave you, still you was afraid that he will take his words back.

What if he said it only under a shock and didn't meant it for real? What if he want to calm you with his words and somehow distract you. What then? Again you had your doubts about to trust a person. Afraid of to use your power and try to find out what he was thinking, you just shut everything down, only his sweet blood hit your nose, nothing more and nothing less.

Jungkook took a while to overthink everything , and when I say everething then i mean everything. Even the words that he have told you, he though about it. A vampire live ahead of him, a creature that he only saw an TV and comics, was right infront of him. Watching you, how you sat there with lowred head nodding your eyes from him, he titles his to get a look on you.

If he wouldn't have seen your eyes and fangs, he would never believe in it. Jungkook would just laugh and tell you that it was a good joke. But he saw it, he couldn't close his eyes and just assume that he was dreaming, no, slowly his hand reached to your chin and he raised your head up on it.

No matter how long he would look at you, he saw there a girl that sneaked into his heart and let him feel weird things. Things on that he never belived. He saw your ice blue eyes that he adored, your little nose that he liked that much when you scrunched it while laughing or smiling, your lips that he kissed about 30 minutes ago.

Nithing on you seemed to be different, you was still the same. You tried to lower your head again, but he wouldn't let you. He just kept looking at your eyes, did he really fall for a vampire? And what will happen in the future?

"Jungkook, if you need time to be alone and overthink everething I can understand it really, and uhm... you don't have to act like you weren't shocked." You stated meekly and took his hand from your chin.
The coldness on your skin embraced his warmth and he looked on it.

Everytime when he has touched you or you him, he noticed the coldness, he should though about this earlier and ask you, but he never assumed that you were a immortal." What do you want me to overthink?" He asked before he sighned and crossed his arms.

"Your words and everything what I have told you right now." You responsed alsomst whispering. The fear in you to loose him before even something could happen was there, bit you wouldn't blame him if he will let go if you and let you alone. You could understand that if he would. "Don't you want to hear what I have to say?" He chimmed eyes still on yours, they shone almost with confidence when he asked you these. And you was afraid of you hear it.

You prepared yourself mentally on the rejection and maybe the harsh words that could leave his lips, when you took a deep breath and gathered your straight together." Go ahead." Jungkook nood and started." I don't have to overthink it honestly. Yes, it's kinda unbelievable and if you would tell me these before I would see it with my own eyes, I would laugh and take it as a joke. But I saw it, and you know what?"

Your heart began to race in your chest and you nood although you felt almost your tears building in your eyes." I also see still the girl that I have confessed earlier. The girl that catched my attention straight away at the first time and enjoyed to annoy me but managed to take over my heart. Just a girl that is tough to tame. You know how hard it was for me to try to get a rid of my feelings, every time when I though I have to teach you a lesson, I could bear with it because I dont want to see you hurt. Although I really like it when you get angry and it's kinda cute, but I tried to not harm you in any way. What I try to say it, that I wont take my words back. I love you and I wont leave your side."