2🌸 Once again face to face🌸

The ride to the house of your mother's friend was quiet and pleasant. No bad thoughts had bumped into your head, no kind of weirdness were pre-programmed, you just had no idea what was coming up to you.

Even if it is already 179 years on earth you lived as a mystical creatur, as a myth respected by humans. Didn't you change a lot. Your personality has remained the same. man says with age you become wiser and would understand several things, but not in your case.

Of course, you already knew the university's study material by heart, but you preferred to take your age as befitting. Like a teenager at the age of 19, putting your own head and will through. No one could do anything about it, not even your mother.

Nonetheless, staying on the earth for a long time has left its drawbacks. Very often, you had to look at people who once meant something to you, gone from you, like people who had misused your trust, how people had hurt you.

As a person whom you once loved had stabbed a knife into your heart. Unfortunately, metaphorically and yet literally. For the day you have swore to yourself, never again would you leave the human feelings as love let lead you.

Never again you would let love blinded your mind and eyes, never."And we arrived." Chimmed your mother full excited. You just give her a weird look before rolled your eyes and get put the car, to follow her to the entrance.

She rang the door bell and then hit you something." What about my stuff?" You blurted in a manner of fact yet shock out."Don't worry their are in the trunk." Camled you mum you down smiling at you. You saw her excitement clear in her face. She couldn't wait to see her friend that she learned only almost a year ago at work.

She would tell you every day about her, how nice, kind and pretty she is. How envy you mum would be to see the woman living just a normal live as a human being. And this made you always guilty. You was sorry for your mum, because only for you she turned onto a vampire, only for you she became a monster like you, a creature, a mythos.

She couldnt take the fact that one day she wouldn't be there for you, that she wouldn't be the one who would take care of you. You would be alone in this earth, lonely.

The door went slightly open wider and wider before a woman in the age around 40th, greeted your mother with a smile and warning words of greets. They hugged each other but then pulled apart. You mother raised her palm in your direction to gesture your figure standing by her side." That's my daughter Y/N."

You bowed to her and also give her a smile, although it was only a small one. You smelled each emotion in her blood, and only good ones. She seemed to be happy to see you. The woman tucked her strand of hair behind her ear and kept smiling at you before she spoke." Its nice to meet you, I heard a lot about you from you mother. " She greeted you kindly.

Somehow her face structures reminded you on some who, but you want sure who would the person be. Shrugging this matter aside when you thought, if you would remeber every person in your life that you had met, you would stand there till next week for sure.

The woman offered the both of you to come in, and so you did. Your and your mum went inside in the hallway. Anyway you both couldn't stepped inside if you wouldn't allow it. It's like a rule for Vampires that was preventing the others to sneak into houses and kill the peoples there, or something like this. You wasn't sure about it, since it was a long time ago when you heard for the first about it.

Your mother kept thanking for her permission to let you stay there before she would leave. Somehow it made you happy to see your mother acting like this, like a normal human. Your mother was about to leave when you reminded her." I have to take my stuff out the trunk mum."
Your voice sounded once again in a manner of fact when she was in hurry to leave.