4🌸 Holding back from everyone🌸

Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes when he looked in the mirror and saw nothing but almost small wounds. He was sure that yesterday he had put away some very hard and good punches. But now, almost nothing was visible. His eyes fell on the bathroom door, where he quietly heard you humming a melody while you waited for him to finally come out.

Again he looked in the mirror, his eyes normal, no swelling, no pain. He couldn't explain it, but he was already curious. What happened overnight, that he suddenly felt so good. Jungkook picked up his toothbrush and brushed his teeth thoughtfully before he climbed into the shower.

After a beat half hour, he stepped out of the bathroom and looked over at you. His dirty clothes in his hand, and only a big white towel wrapped around his waist. His wet hair combed back, and a few last drops of water ran down his body.

"Jungkook, Y/N, hurry up the breakfast is almost done." Shouted his mother from the kitchen. Jungkook saw nothing but boredom in your eyes as you entered the bathroom. Jungkook scoffed and went to his room." Shouldn't she act shy, or effected in some way? What kind of girl is she?" He breathed frustrated out. He was used to the sights of the girl around him, the sights of drooling about him, the sights that would almost undress him. Yet here you are, and shattered a little of his self confidence with your act.

He covered his tattooed body with a plane white shirt and ripped Jeans. His hair, he dried it it with a towel and ruffled it." That's okay." He said looking in the mirror satisfied. Walking to his bed, he was about to pick up his phone and keys from the nightstand, but the blood on the sheets cathed his attention.

Titling his head aside he pocked his tongue inside his cheek and tried to find out why his body wasn't covered in blood but his bedsheets. Suddenly something popped in his mind. The scene when he walked inside his room but with you behind him.

"Did she treat my wounds?" He asked himself thoughtfully. "Jungkook, would you please come." Again shouted his mother from downstairs. His sight still on the sheets when he turned around around, ready to leave. Shaking his head he went downstairs.

"Where is Y/N?" Asked his mum placing the plates on the table." Still in the shower maybe." He answerd blank looking for some garnier to eat." I'm here." You added smiling at his mother. "Good, take a seat dear." Offered his mother and so you listened to her. Taking a seat next to Jungkook you felt his eyes on you, but pretend like you wouldn't. The smell of his emotion you sensed fast, curious, anger, confusion.

"How long is she staying here?" Asked Jungkook coldly moving his eyes to his mother." For a while until her mother fixed everething in their old home country." Reploed Mrs. Jeon and shoved a spoon with rice in her mouth. Eating in peace, well, if you could name it like this, you tried to ignore his several glares at time to times that he give you.

Annoyed by him, you placed your spoon gently aside and thanked his mother for the meal, before you washed your plate and soon, and head upstairs and got ready to the uni.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The loud motor engine sounded from behind when you walked down the streets. You didn't had to turn around to see that it Jungkook was. Stuffing your headphones in the ears, you played the music and continued your way. Jungkook drove pass by you, but looked at his side mirror to see your reflection in it. The thought that you treat his wounds didn't let him rest.

After all what he had done to you, why did you do it? He wasn't used to this kind of things from someone. He was always on his own, never letting anyone get too close. What a shock it must have been for him when he woke up and felt almost no pain. And how could it be even possible?.

'I have to ask her later what she did.'

He thought and speed up his pace, with the roar of the engine he drove even further away. Reaching the uni, you cursed under your breath for taking that long, if you would use your power you were for a long time already there. But like your mum told to you, you had to suppress your wishes for using it.