24🌸His Love that he has build for you🌸

A/N: I think this chapter is going to be a long one... sorry? 🙈🤭

Flashback: two days before Jungkook met you.

Saturday night and Jungkook was at a party by Jason who threw it. The music played loud and some of his members were already drunk, and talking to the girls that Jason had invited. Looking aside while he sipped on his can of beer, he saw Jimin flirting and being all touchy with a brown haired girl, that slapped him shyly on his chest, when he lifted her face by holding her chin and told her some sweet lies.

Smirking amused he shook his head and moved his eyes further to the right where Taehyung was in a group of girl and fooled around with them before he made his serious gaze that melt the heart of those girl and let it beat faster. Taehyung knew what he was doing very well. Aware of his affection of the girls he earned always a positive reaction, just how he wanted it.

Once again Jungkook smirked before he chuckled when Taehyung smiled at a girl suddenly dropping his serious expression showing her a box smile. The girl might go through a emotional rollercoaster right there, but only one of them would end up with him. Jungkooks eyes moved again and land on a girl that was looking right at him. Like a challenge he kept his eyes on her and sipped again.

No emotions showing her when he pulled the outline of the can off his lips but kept looking at her. The girl give in and smiled to herself as she lowered her head but raised it and find the courage to approach him. Jungkook was also aware of his skills and affection very well. For him was it like a game, when he let the girls fall in his trap and threw them away afterwards.

Most of them were aware about it but still let themselves into it, although they would maybe cry afterwards and curse themselves for being this dumb. And even like that Jungkook dodnt cared about that all, he just went for his male needs and that's it. Love? Does not exist. He never fell for someone, he never experienced these feelings. Never has his heart beat for someone that crazy making him wants to see the person again and again, gain her attention and have her only for himself, never.

Jungkook though he was okay like this and wouldn't miss anything. He even said he was born on these world not for something stupid like love, when Jimin was explaining him that she should try to fall for someone how nice it is to feel this feeling and the need to care for someone. But Jungkook made only a blank expression and told him to let him be, that he was okay like this.

The girl approached Jungkook and sat next to him puttin her one leg on he other on. Her skirt allowed hi. A better look on her exposed legs that seemed to be very smooth. Her feminine arms, she placed them beside her body pulling her breats a little forward and gained his attention even more, just how she wanted it, he smirked when he looked at before his eyes met hers.

But no emotion were in them, nothing hot even a hint, or maybe a little amused that she made the things that easy for him. Jungkook shift in his place and placed his arm behind her on the couch, the game could start and the end he knew who the winner was when he would hear her screaming his name out making her feel good and needy for him even more.

"What have a beautiful girl like you here to do?" He asked her leaning in when he whispered in her ear with his deep seduction voice. He saw how her chest heavy moved and new what he caused to her. " Nothing much at all only trying to enjoy my weekend, she turned her head to him. Only inches away for his soft lips were hers and she felt his hot breath hitting her skin.

Jungkook didn't hestitate with his action and cupped her cheek in his hand holding her in place when he titled his head aside and looking at her eyes then moving to her lips and telling her." What about we make it even more enjoyable for the both off us?" His intense sexy glare land again on her eyes and she gulped. She tried her best to seem like she is confident and not weak st all before him.