12🌸 Confrontation from all sides🌸

Another day another torture, you would almsot say when you stepped out your room ready to head to the college. It seemed like Jungkook head already off when you get downstairs and met his mother at the front door, who was getting late to work." Dear, do you need a ride?" She asked putting her shoes on and looking at you with her wide open eyes.

Smiling at her, you shook your head and assured her." No, it's okay auntie, I can walk." Mrs. Jeon stood straight and give you a smile before she stroke gently your head and spoke soft." What a nice girl you are." She took her bag and smiled for the last time." See you later dear and take care of yourself." She opened the door and went out with you following her." You too, take care and drive safe."

You saw her nooding her head when she run to her car and get inside. She waved briefly and drove off. Glancing over to the left you didn't saw Jungkooks motorcycle anymore." Yep he is already away." You mumbled and stuffed your headphones just like always in your ears, before making your way to the college.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jungkook stood by his motorcycle and lit a cigarette on, before his eyes would wander through the area, looking for that person who he was waiting for. The soung of an roar from two another motorcycles sounded loudly through the campus and he turned around only to see Jimin and Taehyung arriving. Slowly the drove next to Jungkook and turned the engine off before taking their helmets off and greet their younger friend.

" You're early today, I see." Chimmed Jimin and pulled also a cigarette out of the package, still sitting on the monster underneath him. " Yeah, I want to talk to someone." Added Jungkook after he pulled the last time in the cigarette and exhaled the smoke." To who?" Asked Taehyung, curiosity taking the best of him just like with Jimin as he watched his friend with a frown.

"This other newbie, the one who is always with Y/N." Uttered Jungkook and again his eyes wandered through the campus.
Jimin and Taehyung shared a weird glare before the chimmed in simultaneously."For what?" Jungkook didnt wanted to explain himself, it befit she wouldn't talk to Jin and not before he would sort the things out.

He knew if he would tell the two the reason they would just jump in collusion and make some things up about Jungkook wasn't even sure. At first he need to know a little bit more about you and Hoseok, maybe then he would get a clue what his feeling have to be mean and how deep he get already into it.

Jungkook was of the opinion, that if Jin would open his mouth and tell him, what you tried to hide or just don't want to talk about, he couldn't sort the things out, maybe then he wouldn't feel this hate for no reason towards Hoseok. How many times Jungkook had scolled himself for not being able to get a rid of these picture of you almsot crying infront of him, no matter how much he redid to forget it, it just appeared everytime in his mind.

Many times he cursed under his breath, for not managing to stay away from you, to hold his wild going heart back, and threw you out of his mind, obviously he failed. But what seemed for him more importantly as his feelings, was to know who this Hoseok guy were to you. Although he made something already up in his mind, yet he had to make sure. To hear the truth and not only the assuming things.

Jungkooks eyes lit up when he saw Jin walking with to other girls by his side. Smiling wide and having just a conversation, he wasnt aware of what was waiting for him when Jungkook told his friends to wait a moment and left to Jin. Jimin and Taehyung got even more curious but didnt said anything as they watched Jungkook jogging towards Jin.

"Hey, can we talk?" Asked Jungkook approaching Jin who was obviously suprised to see him right before him." Uhm, sure." Jin frowned his eyebrows and signaled the girl to leave at first, what they did with hestitate.