7🌸 A little tease can't harm right?🌸

After you went to your room, you dropped yourself into it and closed your eyes for a moment. The book still in your hand before you let it go and placed your arm on your face. You just wanted a time in peace, only you and your thoughts.

And it would actually work, for less then about 20 minutes it worked good and you enjoyed, yet it was interrupted as the door swung open." You're still alive? That's bad, then I have to take more poison the next time." You stated, once again you didn't had to see how it was as you smelled his blood." Very funny, smart ass." Chimmed Jungkook unpleasant out and walked just like that in your room.

"What do you want?" You asked still your arm covered you face." Did you see my mum?" He asked walking through the room and looking through your stuff on.your desk." No i didn't leave me alone."
You said through your clenched jaw." Anyway, I will leave now so princess you have to stay alone at home." Told Jungkook and smiled, fake smiled at you when you faced him finnaly. Rolling your eyes you leaned on your forearms to hold your balance." Sure go and leave me alone finnaly. Go and do what ever you want, just don't bother me."

You waved with your right hand in the air getting him to leave." How can a girl be like this? Aren't you supposed to be nice and cute? All what I can see is the rudeness of yours. I'm actually a injured guy, you should be more nicer to me." Scoffed Jungkook.

"Then don't look at me I don't force you. And injured guy? I don't think it's my fault if you get yourself into things like that. If you don't have a brain then it's not my fault, now leave already. Go and fight with someone or something else, just leave already, idiot."

"Idiot? Did you just call me idiot? How dare you?"

"Simple, like you can see."

"I think you need to get a lesson to respect the owner of the house where you are staying."

"What have your mum to do with that I has called you an idiot? And who said I don't respect her, of course I do."

You sat up straight and glared at him, you wasn't even a little effected by his glare as you rolled your eyes once again and raised then your eyebrow.

"I meant you have to respect me. Me, I'm the owner of this house too, just like my mum." Said Jungkook in a manner of fact."Not in a million years, forget this about itstraight away, jerk. I only respect people who deserve this. And guess what, you sent one of them." You provocated him with your smirk. Somehow it was funny to make him mad and argue back. You could say from his behavior, that he was used to that the people would obey him, but he didn't count with you.

"You know what you ask by yourself for it."

"For what?"

"You'll see, be prepared." Glared jungkook and pointed at you. Smirking at him you stood up and approached him. Face to face, eye to eye. "For what I should prepare? Is it an another threat of yours?" Jungkook smelled the sweet scent of your body, the sweet strawberry of your shampoo.

The ice blue eyes of yours clear like the ocean in the Caribbean, slowly get got lost in those eyes ahead of him. The slight pinky lips of yours seemed so kissable, so tempting, when they draw the smirk wider. He felt his body heat rushing through his body to his cheeks.

He didn't understood what was suddenly happening to him, this feeling that his heart gave him, it was somehow knew yet so knowing. Realizing that he was starring at the beauty of your face, he cleared his throat and glared at you with sharp eyes. He had to force himself to sound this angry and serious when he spoke to you again.

"For the lesson that I'll taught you soon." But did he actually knew what he was saying and doing? No, he wasn't, he was sure that he had to get a rid of you and these feelings, that was slowly building in within him. Seeing how you smirked even more and how those pair of eye sparkled while looking at him, while stepping closer to him, he felt how his heart beat fastened his pace.