18 🌸 21+ The crave for each other🌸

How many thoughts would fill Jungkooks mind on the way home while you drove his motorcycle with him at the back? Many, right. At first, how get you there. Secound, how did you even find out where he was going. And third, why took you the hit with the bat for him.

These three things he though were the most important beside the others. He knew you and a tough one, but like this? Looking at you back through his helmet, he thought about that it must be hurt badly and he wanted to less the pain somehow.

Somehow that would help you and would feel him less guilt for it. Although he didn't do anything bad, and he didnt asked you to come there and protect him yet, he felt guilty that because of him, because of that you wanted to help him you get hurt.

Sighing out he tightened his arms around your waist and enjoyed the closeness. The closeness that made his heart beat faster then ever before. He watched your hair blowing back as the wind hot them cause of the speed that you packed even more up. There was the moment when he though about if you even could properly ride his motorcycle. He just went on it when you told him you will drive him back.

And cause of the all looks that was sended to you after the fight he wanted just to take you away from all the guys. For Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi especially. Impressed by the sight of you while the fight that he remembered again, he smiled to himself and rested his head on your back. The whole accident played in his mind and he almsot forgot that you was the one who he hugged that tightly.

Feeling his arms around you caused your heart to react just likes Jungkooks, it bested violently against your chest and you had to try to controll your breath. It was not to far from his place and you felt that you would be blessed if he would finnaly let go off you, but maybe you would miss his arms around you.

Reaching his place you turned the engine off and took the helmet off and shook your head to fix it. Jungkook watched the sight as he stood next to his black monster and fantasized for a moment about you. How you sit like this on him while he is laying on the bed. How you would lean forward to kiss him, how your hands would slide on his chest to his face causing him chills all over his body. Whisper words in his ear that would let his arousal growing and make him impatiently to take you already.

"Are you coming inside or are you going to stay here like this the whole night?" Coming back to his sense he shook his head and realized that you was already by the front door." Oh, yes I'm comming." He uttered still a little dizzy of his daydream.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Sure you could let him treat his wounds by his own like he was used too, but you though before you would make the things clear that he have to stay away from you, you wanted to spent a little more time with him. A little bit more before you would crave for his appearance beside you, crave for his voice that would climb into your ears like music to them, like a pleasant melody although the most of the time he was being rude towards you, to see his eyes that could manage to see intense in your eyes. Like he would look into your soul.

However, those dings, you could enjoy for the last time when you took the first aid kit and went to his room where you told him to wait for you. Getting inside you closed the door behind you and sat beside him. It was hard not to look at him, shirtless, muscular body covered with paints like a canvas, paints with ink.

With hestitate you brought the ointment on your finger and reached to his face by his eyebrow where a bruise was." Dont tell me that's gonna burn." He chimmed looking at your finger like it was a weapon. You giggled at him and stated then." So our wanna be Gangster here is not afraid to get into a fight but afraid of harmless ointment?"

Jungkook turned his head aside and mumbled." Not afraid, just dont like the smell and the burning feeling." Taking him bu his chin with your other hand to force him to look at you was a mistake that you regret immediately. Meeting his dark eyes that were just looking at you suprised you had to gulp hard. You felt nerves because of him and tried to overplay it good as you only could.