28🌸Special Chapter part 1: The little Family🌸

Nothing was so painful as to give a birth to a child. You cursed many times and even managed to punch Jungkook in his chest. Your loud screamed echoed through the whole hospital as the nurse tried you to calm down with words like." Its okay only two pushes and the little one is here."

You ignored her words and scremed once again as the terrible pain in you lower body was to feel." I'll kill you Jeon Jungkook" You scremed your lungs out.
Jungkook didn't knew what to do. The sweat build his on his forehead and he saw you in high pain, he want to help you, but how." You sure can do this babe girl, but at first push our little one out and then I'm ready for everything." He chimmed worried out while holding your hand. Better to say the hand that you clenched painfully hard.

The nurse guide you again as you then followed her lead. Like she said two pushes and the little one was out. You dropped your sweaty hand back at the pillow completely out off breath and exhausted, but managed to peek through your heavy Leads at the baby that the nurse have showed you.

Only one look at the baby was needed to feel like you was reborn, like you was never tired and wanted to sleep. It vanished when you looked at the small human being that was only few secounds inside of you." Congratulations, it's a boy."
Told the nurse and hold the small boy in her arms." Father don't you want to cut the umbilical cord?"

Your eyes land on Jungkook who was looking in awe at the little one, and a beautiful smile draw on his lips. He walked over to the nurse but his eyes never have left the little one. It was like he was in trance when he kept his eyes on him." I want." He said softly. The nurse nood her head and hand him the scissors over. Jungkook cut carefully it and smiled looking at the boy." Can I hold him now?"

Jungkook couldn't believe that he was a father now, that right there his son entered the life. He was happy like never before. Right there was a part of him and you, a new life was born." Sure, I have to wrapp him at first into a blanket." Added the nurse and went to a counter. Jungkook took the time and rushed to your side. His eyes filled with tears out off happines as he cupped your face with his big manly hands and kissed your forehead." Thank you, thank you, thank you." He kept muttering and sniffed.

Pulling a little apart, he looked into your eyes and sniffed once again. " Thank you that you have found me, thank you that you love me, thank you that you give birth to our child, thank you for making me the happiest man on the world." He kept rumbling and you couldn't help but smiled.

"And Thanks to you for loving me and being by my side." You added weakly, your hand reached to his cheek and wiped the tear of it away that escaped his eyes. The nurse giggled looking at the both off you as she stepped then closer to hand the little over. Jungkook wiped fast the rest of his tears away and reached to the little boy ready to hold his little one.

"Be careful." You added but this was not necessarily at all when you saw how carefull he pulled the small baby into his embrace and took a seat next to your bed on a chair. You smiled at the sight of Jungkook, it was like not himself when he kept smiling at the little baby and talking to him." Hey, I'm your daddy." And pushed slightly his finger in the little hand.

"Do you know what a name you little one will have?" Asked the nurse catching the attention off the both of you. Before you told the name, you and Jungkook shared a look and brust then out.

"Daniel."
"Junghyun."

The nurse has to laugh at the two diffrent names and you both shared again a look in confusion." Junghyun?" You asked." Daniel?" He asked back. It's not like you both wouldn't have talked about the names, but at this moment, you both were just overwhelmed and forgot about how you wanted call the baby." So which name is it?" Asked the nurse through her amused smile.