11🌸 Don't want to admit it🌸

Well the distraction for what Jungkook was looking for, seemed to be not what he expected to be. Sitting on the couch with a drink in his hand, his eyes glued on Hoseok who had a friendly talk with one of the gang members. He couldn't belive that the guy, that he hated for no reason, at last how he thought about, was sitting there all happy deep in a conversation.

He sipped in his can of beer and tested his eyes from Hoseok. His dark eyes went to the other new guys that he got the chance to know, he felt somehow weird when he caught them glaring at himself and moving their eyes fast away as once they saw him looking at them. Weird. He though and took another sip of his sweet yet also bitterly liquid in the can.

"What is it with you today?" Asked Jimin dropping himself next to Jungkook. He noticed the angry glares that Jungkook had send the guys, and no matter how many times he thought about, Jimin was of the opinion that Jungkook would have his own matters.

"Nothing, what should be?" Asked Jungkook back and avoided Jimins eyes. He knew Jimin could see when he would lie, and he don't felt like he want to talk about all of this. More or less, he didn't know how to explain things without it sounding wrong. He difently don't want to let Jimin think that he fall in love or something like this, he didn't want Jimin to jump in collusion without to make sure what he was feeling for real.

Many times has people proved how fast it was to assume things without to know the truth behind of it. How hard it is to explain himself afterwards just because the belive in the assumed things what their mind have made up already. So it became easier to shit the mouth up and sort the things by his own out. Help? No, he don't wanted and he dint needed it.

Raised alone by his mum, he though that it was on time to grow up and stop bother her, but the things didn't went like he wanted them to be, he just get himself more in trouble and that's all. He wanted to show his mum that he isn't a little boy anymore that she shouldn't worry about him, but the irony took its course, he was wrong when he thought that it would ease his mum and now he got just used to be like this.

To let everyone froze in place only with a glare, to make the girls droll over him, to be just like how he was. Cold and full of danger. "You know if you want someone to talk, I'm always here, right?" Jimin padded jin shoulder when he stated his words softly. Jungkook couldn't help but smile at his friend. Jimin had no idea how much it meant to Jungkook only to know that there was someone who would just listen to him if he would let it happen, just to help him if he would need it.

Grateful Jungkook just nood his head while still smiling at Jimin." That sounded gay bro." Jungkook joked and pushed his slightly with his shoulder aside. Jimin chuckled at his younger friends statement and pushed him back." Mind your language you savage."

What would Jungkook only do without his friends? With those people who don't needed any words of him to say out loud but knew that he was not fine. This three guys who could cheer him up not bombing him with useless and annoying questions.

"Jason seems happy to have his cousins back, sont you think?" Chimmed Jimin with a smile pointing with his Chin at Jason, who joked with Namjoon and Yoongi while laughing loud. But Jungkooks glare land on Hoseok who also observed Jungkook with sharp eyes but fixed his expression immediately once he notice Jungkook looking at him.

A weak smile creeped on Hoseoks lips but Jungkook just shift his eyes away to Jason and his other cousin. His gut told him that there was something fishy, and not only because of you who filling again his mind, but also the whole situation.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Tell me why I agreed once again?" You whine at Jin who bragged you behind him into a café."Because you promised it." Jin added in a manner of fact but a smile on his lips. You cursed in your mind for not thinking a lot before you promised his to come along the next time and meet the two people that he get know.