25🌸 Ready to give up on my live for you🌸

Your own life was no longer nice to you. What kind of life with such a cruel fate? When will it finally find the end and leave you in peace? Why did you always have to go through pain and always watch as someone you love or would like to suffer? Why? When would it finally come to an end ... When? Exhausted by the fight, your eyes landed on Jungkook who was still motionless on the ground. Never had you stopped praying that he would finally open his eyes.

But nothing happened, not a single movement that would suggest that he would soon wake up. With fury and loud scream, you attacked Namjoon and yoongi. A sweet revenge should happen, but who would win the fight, the war that has begun lot of years ago?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hoseok once again heard the doorbell ring and mourned with a sigh on his way to open the door. Bored, he opens the door and looks forward three perons. And only one was the one whom he, Namjoon and Yoongi have been looking for.

"Andrew?" He chimmed shocked and surprised at the same time. "Where is my daughter?" Andrew asked bewildered and the anger pulsed in his veins. Hoseok jerked a bit together but then he counted one and one together. Namjoon and Yoongi, they said something about the time. Hoseok cursed himself mentally on how stupid he could be and take it easy. But where are the two there you too, that's for sure. "Where is my Daughter." Yelled Adrew, only a little drop was needed to make him expload. " I don't know." Chimmed Hoseok out and stood straight before Andrew.

He was afraid that it might be too late, that something could happen to you and he was again not at the state better to say not there for you. "Where is Yoongi and Namjoon?" Again asked Andrew. Hoseok shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know." His voice trailed off and he felt guilty, useless when he thought that he was played by the other two guys. But here he was, confident that this time he will be there and help you.

End the war and maybe resolve the problems. " Follow me." Spoke Hoseok and passed by Andrew closing the front door behind him. But he stopped and turned around, one of the mans had a smell that he though was similar to someone, but he didnt knew to who."Are we going to stand here for ever? And where are you going to lead us?"

Stated Andrew crossing his arms before he spoke again." You better don't play a game with me and show me where my daughter is otherwise-"

"Otherwise you will do the same like you did it to Yoomgi and Namjoon? And let your daughter suffer even more?" Interrupt Hoseok sending him a blank face and raised eyebrow. Andre has only to sigh at these words and added." It was a accident, I didn't meant-"

"Yeah, a accident. Because if this accident..." Hoseok paused and gathered his courage together before he continues." Began a war and your daughter was the one who we hunted, and who I hurted the most. Because of you and this so named accident, maybe were the things different and no one would suffer." Pain sounded in his voice when he spoke to Andrew. The pain that reflect his inner state, the pain was the feeling what accompanied him the most. Of your father wouldn't have done this mistake, maybe then, maybe then the both of you would met in other circumstances.

And maybe then, Hoseok and you could be happy together. At last it was what he though and will never find out. " I know what I have done was wrong, and I'm really sorry for it. I have no words to describe it. But know I have to safe my daughter if she is in the claws of your friends. So lead the way already."

Hoseok didnt answerd him, no words were for him there when he turned around and run in even for him unknow direction. He though his heart would bring him to you. Like it always has been.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"You don't have enough? Just give up already and tell us where Andrew is." Chimmed Namjoon amused holding you with his feet down on the ground. You red eyes, the weren't shining that bright anymore since you felt weaker and weaker with every move you did. Was there even a way to escape for there? Could you defer them? And for the first time you asked yourself why you just don't hand Andrew over. Why you was fighting for his safe? Why were you protecting him that much?