EXAMS AND 1ST DAY.

8 months had passed since izuku had taken to clean the beach and was done with it and now used the place to train.

Sometimes momo came to train with him and he even invited Eijiro and Mina here to train but he was unable to set up a meeting for them with momo.

2 months ago he requested nedzu to administor the exams with present mic and he was granted permission. Now here he was standing outside U.A academy watching people go.

Suddenly, he saw a brown haired girl fall, he was about to go help her when she was caught by an ash blonde hair boy, he scowled and said something to her and she thanked her as she ran inside.

The boy saw him and that's when it clicked that he was the boy he had saved from the damn sludge. " hey you, i never asked for your fucking help against the sludge monster asshole, i could have beaten him my fucking self"

He was not in any mood for argument so after a moment he looked at the boy and said " Huh? You say something?" The boy began screaming bloody murder as izuku walked away and decided to skip Uncle mic's annoying lecture.

After 20 minutes he went inside and saw a blue haired, glasses boy asking some question and acting like a robot. He walked to present mic and stood beside him as Mic said " Your late Izu-chan! It's been 20 minutes! I saw you outside where were you?" He shouted as he began fake crying as he said " You missed your Uncle Mic's lecture"

Izuku smiled and said " Uh, i am sorry uncle mic but a black cat crossed my path so i had to take the long route here" everyone sweatdropped at the obvious lie.

The glasses boy stood up and said in a robotic way " You, it is not an appropriate behavior for a hero to arrive late, if you think this is fun and you are a tardy person go home"

Izuku turned towards the boy, took of his headphones, cleaned his ears and after putting it back he said " huh? You said something?"

Everyone fell anime style as present mic took everyone to there respective areas. Izuku went with Present mic towards area B.

He watched as others questioned why izuku was sitting with present mic to which he answered himself " I am a recommended student so i don't need to give the exams, i just came to watch"

Others were shocked, mostly the glasses boy as present mic shouted " Go!" Everyone looked up as izuku said " What? Get moving in a real life situation there is no countdown!"

Everyone charged forward as he watched the robots being destroyed here and there. He sighed as he laid down until the ground shook as he jumped up and crouched over the roof.

His eyes landed on the massive Zero-pointer robot coming forward. He held back the urge to face palm when he saw everyone running and no one helping the girl stuck in rubble and the robot coming over. 'Some heroes they will be' he thought sarcastically.

He jumped down as he ran towards the girl and when he saw no way to freee her and run he was left with the choice to destroy the Zero-pointer.

He grinned deviously as he jumped on the robots arm and ran all the way till the top, boosting himself with fire he flew higher than the robot's height and taking a deep breath he shouted " FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!!"

The massive amount of flames that left his mouth were enough to melt the robot's face and quarter torso, immobilizing it. He smirked as he used his flames to glide down.

"AND TIME'S UP" Present Mic shouted

'Did you see that'
'Holy shit what power'
'No wonder he's a recommended student'

Whispers began but the blue haired boy thought 'Don't they see even though he was not a part of exam, he rushed to save the girl, if it wasn't a exam i would've done the same' then he realized 'could it be,this was a secret to the exam too'