The Arrival Of The Big Three

Four days had passed since their house arrest, now izuku was wearing his uniform except for the shirt and had finally gotten his cast and bandages off, so was checking out his scars in the mirror with momo behind him.

Momo traced the burn scar on his arm and said " This one is the biggest."

"Yeah, well good thing they did not do some internal injury or permanent damage" izuku said

"Mmhmm" momo said as she hugged izuku from behind who turned and hugged her back.

He then looked at the time and said " Well, let's go, shall we?"

She nodded as he put on his shirt while she buttoned it for him and wrapped his scarf on his neck.

They both went to their class and greeted everyone " Good morning Everyone" the couple said.

"Good morning" was the reply they recieved and both proceeded to sit down in their seats with izuku thinking 'damn, i kissed much of the class, it's a good thing momo's good in studies, i'll catch up in no time'

Just then aizawa entered the class and said "Now that izuku has returned, let's formally talk about internship"

He then turned towards the door and said "Come inside," turning back to class he said "let's hear from those with personal experience in internship that how it is different from field training that you do"

Just then the door opened and izuku's eye widen and aizawa spoke " they have made time from their busy schedule to talk to you so please listen to what they have to say, these third years are at the top of U.A, they're known as The Big Three"

Three figures entered the class, one was a cartoon shaped boy who looked about 19 years of age and had a muscular build with blond hair slicked back.

Another was a beautiful girl of the same age as the blonde with a figure that could rival momo's and long blue hair that went passed her waist.

The last person was a gloomy dark hair boy with hunched shoulders and a skinny looking build and very loose uniform.

"You, you're that pervert from yesterday" izuku accused pointing towards the blonde who smiled sheepishly as everyone looked towards him.

"what?" Aizawa asked confused as izuku said " i saw him peeping in our room when momo was asleep yesterday morning, just when i was about to attack he phased through the wall"

Everyone looked towards the blonde who chuckled nervously rubbing the back of his head as he said " That was a misunderstanding, i just wanted to see the problem child so i came to the dorms, i didn't know you slept with someone, sorry"

"Anyways, please give a brief introduction about yourself, starting with you amajiki" aizawa said as he motioned towards the hunched boy.

Instantly, the said boy narrowed his eyes at the class making them flinch, while izuku gazed back, he was not one to back down from a fight, moreover, doing nothing for the past 4 days had it's till on him so, his patience was a little thin.

After a second amajiki averted his eyes and said " It's no good...mirio...hadou...no matter how hard i try i only see them as potatoes except the green one he gives me chills, what should i do...nothing is coming out...my mind is completely blank, i wanna go home"

'Huh?!' Everyone thought.

The blue haired girl then said pointing at the gloomy boy " this guy is tamaki amajiki, the chicken and i am Nejire Hadou. We have come here to talk about internship- but hey hey, shoji why do you wear a mask?"

"In the past-" shoji tried to answer but was cut off as she jumped towards todoroki and said " todoroki right? Why do you have a burn on your face?"