Boot Camp!

The next day at school everyone in class 1-a was excited save for Sato,Aoyama,Mina and Kaminari who had dark clouds over their heads as mina said in a depressed voice " I..i so look forward to hearing your stories"

"Oy,oy,don't despair, there could be an unexpected twist" Sero said

"Shut up! You don't get to say anything considering you passed and we didn't" kaminari exclaimed

"The bell has rang, sit down" Aizawa said as he slammed the door open, entering the class.

"Oh and everyone is going to the camp" Aizawa said

"What a twist!!" Those who failed shouted

"No one failed in written exam and in practical kaminari, mina, sato, aoyama and Sero, considering mineta won and you slept" Aizawa said as sero groaned

"But those who failed earned themselves remedial classes" Aizawa said as the failed ones were celebrating and froze.

The next day, they all were outside waiting for the bus when monoma's voice was heard " eh? Clas 1-a needs remedial classes, that means someone failed, isn't 1-a supposed to be superior to 1-b, huh?"

"Didn't you learn you're lesson last time" izuku said as he glared at monoma, his voice turning threatening as monoma backed away.

"Scary" a random girl from 1-B said

"But you have to admit he is hot" another said

"I know right, he is so handsome and cool, you know like we saw in sports festival" another agreed

Hearing this momo's eye twitched and she pouted at izuku from his side as izuku nervously chuckled and said " Hey, it's not my fault"

She still pouted as he leaned in her ear and said " Besides, i am all yours" and she blushed as she said " and i am yours"

"There. Are. So. Many. To. Choose. From." Mineta said drool coming out of his mouth

"You have some serious issues" kirishima said

"1-A's bus has arrived! Let's go!" Iida yelled

"Ugh" izuku groaned seeing the bus arrive as momo giggled.

Izuku laid in momo's lap as they went on their way. After an hour they reached a stop for a break as everyone got out and izuku was thrown out of the bus as he was not waking up.

"Damn it! What the fuck was that for" izuku said, as he got up and he looked pissed.

"Hey Eraser! It's been a while" a feminine voice came

"With sparkling eyes,we rock on, cute, cat stinger the wild and wild pussy cats" two heroine wearing cat suit shouted.

"Here they are, the wild wild pussy cats" aizawa said

"Ah, they are the ones who specialize in rescue mission and have 12 years of experience.." he was cutoff as pixiebob put a hand on his mouth and said " I am 18 at heart"

"You sound desperate" izuku said as she shouted at him " I. Am. 18. At. Heart!!"

"Jeez, no need to shout" izuku said as he took of his headphones and cleaned his ears.

"Ahem, the area you have to reach is the base of the mountain" the other pussy cat mandalay said

"So far" uraraka said as sero sweated and said " I get a bad feeling that we should run to the bus"

"Y-yeah, let's go" mina said

"Don't you dare dad, i should not be thrown down there, i'll burn the entire area down" izuku said as aizawa said " Sorry but the trip has already started"